Bold Predictions From FA? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Predictions From FA?

Tannehill will have over 20 TDs.
Olivier Vernon will have 6+ sacks and become our pass rusher opposite Wake.
Our DBs will actually intercept the ball.
Our offense will finally be productive.

Thanks for bringing the thread back dolf. Well Done !!!

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with some of the guy's that have played receiver for this team?

And that is a Bold Prediction because?

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

So the fact that B.Marshall put up 1200 and 6 has been completely lost on you?

And that is a Bold prediction because?

Yea people want to act like we have never had a good receiver. I wouldnt have traded this for two friggin 3rd round picks and I hate Marshall as a person

No, and I think it's worth pointing out that Brandon Marshall was 100% the focal point of the offense, whereas it's unlikely that Mike Wallace will be targeted nearly as much.

All I'm saying is that tempered expectations are probably a good thing here. This thing isn't going to be fixed overnight.

No, and I think it's worth pointing out that Brandon Marshall was 100% the focal point of the offense, whereas it's unlikely that Mike Wallace will be targeted nearly as much.

All I'm saying is that tempered expectations are probably a good thing here. This thing isn't going to be fixed overnight.

even with him as a focal point he has to get open and MArshall is good at that, Bess still had 50 something receptions and hartline 35. Also u had Bush with 43 and no rb is gonna catch that many this year

I'm actually very much worried about our running game. I'm sure it will be shored up after the draft, but the combination of our O-Line being incomplete right now and our running backs being unproven/unreliable could put us in the bottom half of the league in rushing. It's something I don't think enough people here are concerned about.
Our running game may not be top 5 in the league, but I think you really under estimate how much better our running game got when Bush signed elsewhere. He ran backwards so often, leading the league in negative runs, that we could never get our running game on track. Our running game will be fine with Wallace on the field.

We will have a 1100 yard rusher.

Wallace will score 10 TDs and over 1000 yards

Hatrline 1000 yards and 4 TDs

Gibson 500 yards and 5 TDs

Keller 5 TDs

Bess 2 TDs

Miller 2 TDs Receiving

Tannehill 28 TDs passing and 4000 yards and 12 INT

We will have a 1100 yard rusher.

Wallace will score 10 TDs and over 1000 yards

Hatrline 1000 yards and 4 TDs

Gibson 500 yards and 5 TDs

Keller 5 TDs

Bess 2 TDs

Miller 2 TDs Receiving

Tannehill 28 TDs passing and 4000 yards and 12 INT

i dont see Gibson or hartline having that many. I definately dont see Miller having 1100 yards.
I do think Tannehill will have good season more int though

dlockz, with whom of current NFL QBs would you most compare Tannehill's current and possible future skill set with?

Keller will be the big target for Tannehill IMO.

Back
Top Bottom