Bold Predictions vs Pats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Predictions vs Pats

The blonde chick from Daytona's sig comes over my house and sits on my face while the phins beat the pats 35-21

hartline with his first multiple TD day. over 150 years, 2 TDs

Robert Kraft and Bill announce just as the game ends that they have aquired Ryan Tannehill in a way no other team could but the NFL loves them so allowed it. Joe Philbin then confronts Ryan. In fact I have a video clip......

[video=youtube;QiZNSzWIaLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiZNSzWIaLo[/video]

Thigpen takes a punt return down the sideline only to see Belichick standing on the field in front of him causing him to get tackled and all the talking heads on all the networks praise him for such a smart play and the league fines Thigpen $100,000.00 dollars and gives New England all of Miami's draft picks for the next 10 years for coming to close to Bill

Ok that was freaking hilarious!! Great job :lol2:

Tom Brady has a Joe Theisman-like leg break. He hops back onto the field only to have both arms broken as Wake and Vernon smash him from either side. He then comes out onto the field and throws a would-be game winning touchdown pass with his penis. But on the ensuing Kickoff, Solai, our secret weapon, returns the kickoff for the game winning touchdown. THEN, he celebrates by shoving the ball up Tom Brady's ass.
:lol: :up:

Cam Wake sacks Tom Brady 5 times. :d-day:

With 4 of them called back and penalizing the dolphins under the "Primadonnas can't get hit when they are about to make a huge play" rule or as it is commonly known through the NFL, The Brady Rule.

I'm going with RT first 5 TD game!

Good time to do it, and the Dolphin Offense are starting to ride a few nice offensive games....that would be great in so many ways.

1. Miami wins.
2. Miami beats a div rival.
3. Miami proves to have a franchise QB.
4. Brady has a nervous breakdown.
5. Belichick finally loses it on the field, and goes all sorts of Bobby Knight on the Refs.

Brady will have at least one foul-mouthed tirade directed at one of the refs who failed to call a PI call on one of our DBs despite it not being a PI. This will lead to two PI calls later in the game in favor of the Pats.

The Pats offense is still really good without Gronk and people are underestimating their ability to light up a scoreboard.

Tom Brady has a Joe Theisman-like leg break. He hops back onto the field only to have both arms broken as Wake and Vernon smash him from either side. He then comes out onto the field and throws a would-be game winning touchdown pass with his penis. But on the ensuing Kickoff, Solai, our secret weapon, returns the kickoff for the game winning touchdown. THEN, he celebrates by shoving the ball up Tom Brady's ass.

:lol2: :hclap:

Wilfork's wife starts at NT for the patsies and seeing she is pmsing she goes off for two sacks. After the game her, McKinnie, and John Jerry go to a buffet where she out eats them all.

Back
Top Bottom