Bold Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Predictions

Bold Predictions: Which is most likely to happen in 2012?

• Ryan Tannehill throws for 4,000 yards

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • Sean Smith snags 8 interceptions

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Brian Hartline has 1,400 yards receiving

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Cameron Wake has 18 sacks

Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Reggie Bush has 1,400 yards rushing

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

Miamifinz

On to the next (year)
Reaction score
Through 4 games, many players on this team are on pace to set career highs in a lot of different categories. Which is more likely to happen?

Crossed out Wake's 18 sacks, Hartline and Bush's 1,400 yards right off the bat. Most likely is Tannehill throwing for 4,000 and/or Smith racking in 8 INTs. I think Smith can pull it off out of any other option on the poll.

I could see Tannehill throw for 4000 yards . . . . 4000 yards is slowly becomming the 1000 yard rushing in football season. In today's NFL, 250 yards passing a game is starting to become normal. In this type of offense with a team who should be completitve in alot of games but probably coming from behind . . . I could see Ryan air it out alot this year.

I would hate to think someone like Clay or Matthews don't provide some more relief later for Hartline later in the year . . . but Brian definitely opened up some eyes with his performance.

I could see Tannehill throw for 4000 yards . . . . 4000 yards is slowly becomming the 1000 yard rushing in football season. In today's NFL, 250 yards passing a game is starting to become normal. In this type of offense with a team who should be completitve in alot of games but probably coming from behind . . . I could see Ryan air it out alot this year.

I would hate to think someone like Clay or Matthews don't provide some more relief later for Hartline later in the year . . . but Brian definitely opened up some eyes with his performance.

Brian Hartline played lights out and leads the league in receiving yards in the FOURTH week...yet where is the media coverage on him? Not a mother f'in peep. It gets on my nerves a bit, but hopefully he keeps it up and open's eyes further. Davone Bess AND Hartline have both showed great consistency...Legedoodoo Nanaee on the other hand, can hit the street ASAP, I would be shocked and disappointed if he is even on the bench against Cincinnati.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Yeah, for real the poster who made this poll is outlandish! How could Legedau Naane going for 1,400 yards not be an option? It's a given! Lol

Hartline catching for 1200 should be the milestone 1400 for brandon marshall would be unbelievable this year or the last.

Bush is probably the most likely if he stays healthy.

Hartline? never say never, he's pretty much matched what he's done his first 3 seasons in 4 games. He's gonna get open quite a bit because of his route running alone but that's asking a lot still.

Hartline catching for 1200 should be the milestone 1400 for brandon marshall would be unbelievable this year or the last.

Well he's currently on pace for over 1800, so I figured taking off 400 was enough. He would need to average about 78 yards a game to hit it. I'm also surprised Tannehill has gotten so many votes. If he hits 4k, he'd likely break Newton's rookie record, that would be surreal.

Well he's currently on pace for over 1800, so I figured taking off 400 was enough. I'm also surprised Tannehill has gotten so many votes. If he hits 4k, he'd likely break Newton's rookie record, that would be surreal.

Nah, it is 2012 . . . . 4000 yards isn't what it used to be. It would be an amazing accomplishment but not necessarily surreal. What made Cam surreal is that he added 35 TD's and 700 yards rushing to that mix.

I hope it's all of the above but I believe it will be Reggie with the yardage.

Through 4 games, many players on this team are on pace to set career highs in a lot of different categories. Which is more likely to happen?

Which team? Not the Dolphins, can't be!

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Mike Sherman coordinated the Texans with David Carr is his quarterback and he even threw for 4000 yards, so its quite possible with Tannehill.

I dont see any of these happening although some are quite possible, I hope they all happen. I think the least likely is Smith and 8 interceptions. The most likely hmmm lol maybe Hartline since he has a good headstart but he does have games where he is invisible, still gotta give him so much props for destroying a very confused secondary. There were times when its like they didnt even account for Hartline.

Back
Top Bottom