Boldin needed badly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin needed badly

1)A #1 franchise QB...would be nice
2)A safety or 2... who can defend a pass any pass
3)2 inside LBs... who can also defend a pass and not look lost on running plays
4)a #1 wide receiver and trade Ginn for a draft pick...he's not a #2 or #3 or punt returner,or kick returner...he brings nothing to this offense except hands of steel.The Ginn experiment is OVER!
5)2-OLB...Sorry to say but it's about time to look for some outside LB help and with Wake in his street clothes...who knows if he is a part of the future.
6)RB...If we don't resign Ronnie and Ricky retires the only positive on this team will become a negative...Hopefull Hilliard and Cobbs can step up
Pressure on the opposing QB from ANYWHERE would be nice

many holes on this team but nothing 2 draft years cant fix

would be nice...
but our offense isnt known for going deep so it would be a waste

would be nice...
but our offense isnt known for going deep so it would be a waste

You dont have to go deep to Boldin. That's the beauty of it. He can go over the middle and run with the ball as good as anybody out there. He would be PERFECT for Pennington!

What we have is perfect for pennington....posession recievers.

I've been screaming for this. I don't know why the FO won't get hime, he's not a diva, blocks, catches, and is EXPERIENCED!

HELL YES!!! we need a playmaking receiver ASAP!! Ginn, as much as i like him plays scared and doesnt run after the catch.

What we have is perfect for pennington....posession recievers.

Disagree. There are different kinds of possession receivers. We have the kind that would thrive with a QB like Manning. Given that we have some shortcomings at the QB position, we need a possession receiver who can make up for that a bit - basically a physical specimen who snatches a ball that doesn't have enough zip, breaks some tackles, and makes something happen.

I have to believe that our lack of attention to this is a signal that the receiving corps is being built around Henne and not Pennington (which should make you happy FFII). Otherwise, it's a total failure of complementing your CHOSEN starting QB.

Back
Top Bottom