Boldin needed badly | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin needed badly

F*** I'd take any reciever that is intimidating, goes and gets the ball, is aggressive... if the Fins traded for Marshall (a trade i initially was not very high on) right now I'd be happy if they went out and did that.... that being said neither Boldin or marshall are coming to South Florida

Anquan Boldin is a great receiver. He has the intangibles and the raw physical ability this WR corp could really use.

Boldin or Marshall please!!! I just don't think any other team values Ginn that high in a trade. Hell it would have been nice if we would have signed Devrey Henderson in the off season!

If we are considering a WR with our 1st rounder next draft (Bryant, Benn), then you have to consider doing a Boldin or Marshall trade now. But knowing this regime, they'll never ever take a WR that high. And I don't think they're about to give up getting a stud NT or ILB in the first round either. So unfortunately, no WR trade is going to happen, and probably no stud WR in next year's draft either.

Yes we do need somebody to Compliment Ginn and Bess in the Slot..but that aint happening until next offseason..How bout Dez Bryant next year????

Back
Top Bottom