Boldin on the block next season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin on the block next season?

Ginn will be traded, porter will be released and Bolden will betraded for a 3rd rounded

What's to say something doesn't happen in Denver that makes Marshall walk? Are we forgetting the little feud Mcdaniels and Marshall had at the beginning of the season? Anything can happen.

If either Jackson or Marshall hits free agency and we don't go after them hard, I will be furious.

Jackson > Boldin...

btw... Boldin is going to be older than dirt next year

Anything is possible and if either hits the market I would hope they get a deal done. But the Chargers would be foolish not to match any offer and there is nothing I have heard of indicating Jackson being unhappy there. Marshall and McDaniels have seemed to made up but that was when they were winning. Maybe that relatoinship cools now that the Broncos most folks expected seemed to be back.

Correct me if I am wrong, but werent some people here saying that TGJ should be traded, and we should get a 3rd ro 4th for him, and others are only prepared to give up a 3rd for Boldin. Puhlease........

Boldin is still a 1st round trade value, admittedly a late 1st round pick, but he is still one of the best out there.

jackson isn't going to be available. idk why you gusy keep bringing him up. it's a pipe dream. and no one is gonna take porter in a trade....he costs too much and he sucks now. i mean seriously you gusy just benched him and then you want to trade him....he's not worth much.

jackson isn't going to be available. idk why you gusy keep bringing him up. it's a pipe dream. and no one is gonna take porter in a trade....he costs too much and he sucks now. i mean seriously you gusy just benched him and then you want to trade him....he's not worth much.

Very true, if VJ was available then SD should lose their franchise for being so stupid.

Marshall would be interesting only because Dumerville is 25years old and looks like a stud on defense and may tag him instead. Denvers offense doesn't really seem to use BM that much to warrent giving him a huge contract and then not abusing his presence.

Porter will be a cap casualty and if there's no cap then just cut because we can.

Outside of Marshall our options lead us to A.Bryant, K.Walter, L.Evens, TO (just say no), C.Henry (if he recovers in time) and the draft.

Boldin only becomes a factor if he is put on the block and that's just speculation right now. Factoring his age, his amount of time off because of injury and the want for a nice upgrade in pay makes him less desirable for anything more then a player and lower pick.....(T.Ginn and a 4th sounds good to me) or I'd give them a 2nd for Boldin and the rights to negotiate with K.Dansby!!!!!!

I don't want him anymore........He will cost a bundle and he's always hurt, and the fact he will be another yr older I dont see how he lives up to the money he will be paid.......I say go out and find a TE that would help our QB and WR in the passing game......I think our WR are good enough as long as this case of the drops is a fluke and they catch like they did last yr, add that to Cam being in his 2nd yr after major knee surgery and we will be fine.....spend the money on a TE and OLB.

Good for him. Now hopefully we don't overpay for him by giving up anything better than a 4th. He's 29, injury prone, wants a big contract. A 2nd for him and I'll be pissed.

EXACTLY!!!! would rather draft the best WR in the first round... remember Henne is really a rookie himself..

Not joking at all. Boldin a top 10 WR? Bahaha. He can't even remain healthy anymore. If the Cardinals are asking for anything over a 2nd, they're idiots.

name 10 recievers better please.

the only ones i can name are
andre johnson
larry fitzgerald
randy moss
reggie wayne
vincent jackson
marques colston
brandon marshall

name 10 recievers better please.

the only ones i can name are
andre johnson
larry fitzgerald
randy moss
reggie wayne
vincent jackson
marques colston
brandon marshall
Calvin Johnson!
Greg Jennings
Personally id rather Bowe
Desean Jackson (Huge playmaker, tough comparison since they are completly different)
Roddy White
Steve Smith (questionably "better")

Im not disagreeing with u tht Boldin would be great here in Miami, and u may disagree with some of these people but having Fitz lining up with him makes him better than he would be here in miami.

Back
Top Bottom