Boldin: "These are the games we're supposed to win, and not just barely win" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin: "These are the games we're supposed to win, and not just barely win"

well i for one and happy to see the Cardinals finally doing well. it's nice to see some new organizations making a move. getting tired of seeing the same old teams on top every year. hope they make the playoffs this year.

I think a lot of players actually want to play for the Cardinals these days now that they have that nice, new stadium. I hope the Dolphins get a stadium just like it someday. Their new stadium is much more pleasant to play in than Sun Devil stadium in the Arizona desert heat that's for sure. It looks cool too ... like a UFO or something. :)

If the Cardinals have a decent Oline, they might be pretty good this year. Kurt Warner still looks pretty sharp for a 37 year old QB. The old timers are beating us so far this year. Favre did last week.

The tides sure have turned, the Cardinals can talk down to us as WE are the laughing stock of professional football and not them.

No, but it is a first-degree football felony to pass on a receiver like him.

The Dolphins again suffered for the folly of previous regimes Sunday, as the Pahokee product caught six passes for 140 yards and three touchdowns. That was the 22nd 100-yard game Boldin has produced since the Dolphins - specifically former coach Dave Wannstedt - chose linebacker Eddie Moore over Boldin in the second round of the 2003 draft. They did so even though the scouting staff put a late first-round grade on Boldin, and a high third-ground grade on Moore, who is now out of the NFL.

In hindsight, Wanny lost this game for us. :shakeno:

Good Lord, we've got the Arizona Cardinals trash talking us - an organization that's had their heads so far up their own you-know-whats since moving from St. Louis that it's not even funny. Guess it shows just how bad we've gotten.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-skol0914b,0,7448451.column
It sucks being in this position, but maybe it will lite a fire in our players. It would be nice to see them go out a punch some of these guys in the mouth.

i wish i had that remote control in that movie "clic" ...i don't care if i missed on some things in my life lol this is painful

HaHa this is some sad stuff... when the cardinals can put that bad of a hurting on us, it is a sad day in Finz history....

Heh, I predicted the score would be almost identical to this and I was ripped on this site. The homers here are pathetic and clueless. We were a better team last year, and we won't become better until this roster is gutted. I wonder if Parcells viewed this game with as much scrutiny as he viewed Cameron's final games.

Heh, I predicted the score would be almost identical to this and I was ripped on this site. The homers here are pathetic and clueless. We were a better team last year, and we won't become better until this roster is gutted. I wonder if Parcells viewed this game with as much scrutiny as he viewed Cameron's final games.

Until the roster is gutted? Again? Maybe the rebuilding starts next year.:D

I thought the roster already was gutted since we replace 50% of the players. There are only so many people that are good enough to play in the NFL and unfortunately not many play on the Dolphins.

You know I shed tears when Marino retired (Also Wanny's fault) because I didnt want to image a game played without #13 at the helm and as the years go by im seeing more and more why I really shed those tears... WE HAVENT BEEN ANY GOOD SINCE! :boohoo:I miss my high octane Marino led offense.

Back
Top Bottom