Boldin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin

SammySmif

Starter
Reaction score
Just curious if some of you folks still think Boldin is an "average receiver" after that domination he put on us yesterday. And yes, the poster with the initials F and P got SERVED a nice plate of crow from Anquan.

Almost like he read FH around a month ago...lol.

those comments i was reading where hilarious, I responded to this dude sayin boldin is david boston #2 I spefically told him to watch what Boldin will do to our secondary in week 2. We all knew our secondary wouldnt hold up against them. Even in Madden I had a hard time covering because my corners where getting beat.

Who the hell said Boldin was average? the man is a wide receiver in a running backs body. and his hands are crazy goods and he runs his routes perfectly. He would be a great fit with this team to. But still not worth a first round pick.

Who said he was average? Most people that I've read on here were mad we didn't draft him and think he's great.

Give the Cards Ginn and a second round pick for Boldin. My dream trade. Notice I said dream. I know it wil never happen. We like to trade second rd picks for guys like Duante, AJ, and Eddie. We give good players for second rd picks and replace them with average talent our below average talent.

My bud, the long-standing Cardinals season ticket holder just called from Scottsdale to gloat and we ended up talking about Boldin. He observes that while he doesn't get up as high as Fitzgerald to snag em, he does have a tight ends body and mindset and does a better job on YACs. Says he's a high character team guy. Sadly believes that despite the Cards having him tied up for 3 years, Rosenhaus will do something to force a trade. The skuttlebut already around there is that it'll take a better deal than Snider offered for Chad Johnson, something like 2 first rounders or a first rounder and starter to get Boldin. He snickers at anyone who thinks they can snare him for less. These Ginn and 2nd round types of speculations are pipedreams IMO.

Who said he was average? Most people that I've read on here were mad we didn't draft him and think he's great.

Yes..most sane people. But on FH, there are posters who think they know so much about football, and yet are mind numbingly off. There was a Boldin thread on here around a month ago, and you can peruse it for clear cut examples of who I am talking about.

Who the hell said Boldin was average? the man is a wide receiver in a running backs body. and his hands are crazy goods and he runs his routes perfectly. He would be a great fit with this team to. But still not worth a first round pick.

probably the same guy who said Ted Ginn is good.

probably the same guy who said Ted Ginn is good.

hahaha. Seriously though Ginn gets too much flack right now. Wait till week 8 and if he is still this bad then people have a point.

But I have watched a lot of Boldin and I am probably one of the minority that feels he is the better WR on that team.

hahaha. Seriously though Ginn gets too much flack right now. Wait till week 8 and if he is still this bad then people have a point.

But I have watched a lot of Boldin and I am probably one of the minority that feels he is the better WR on that team.

What? Ginn get's to week 8 but the rest of the team and coaches don't?:err:

i think we need to atleast make a call to see what they are asking for him he could improve our team alot. especially if we can keep Ginn and put him on the other side.

The Cardinals beat the 49ers and the Fins, so they haven't really been tested yet. Boldin is awesome though.

Back
Top Bottom