Bonehead Play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonehead Play

CaptainK

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bonehead Final Play

How the Dolphins didn't run to line up on the last play BEFORE the clock started is amazing. The curse of Wanny lives on!

Actually, it emphasizes the problems with this team all year long. It was getting exciting towards the end. They didn't even give themselves one more play. Again, amazing.

Under your third string QB - well, that's a QB problem.... Sage should have got the guys up to the LOS.

It doesn't matter -

WHO CARES WE SUCK AND THE YEAR IS OVER. At least we got a higher draft pick now. I hope we trade down and get a RB and a OL.

Sage can't run to the line for the other guys. If a QB is having to tell everyone that they need to be in a hurry, then the game is already lost.

I hate losing, but a close loss to the Ravens makes no difference...justs gets us a better pick. :)

Another example of why this team needs a coach like Saban.

Speaking of Bonehead plays, Madison makes another one today on a 3rd down to allow the Ravens to get to the 1 and score. He just kept pointing to his sleeve, which was ripped before the play....I love Madison but he has to cut down on the mistakes, if he doesn't I have a feeling saban might not keep him around.

SuperDuperFan said:
Speaking of Bonehead plays, Madison makes another one today on a 3rd down to allow the Ravens to get to the 1 and score. He just kept pointing to his sleeve, which was ripped before the play....I love Madison but he has to cut down on the mistakes, if he doesn't I have a feeling saban might not keep him around.

Agreed. I thought maybe he had a case and that maybe the receiver intefered with him and ripped his shirt. But, when they replayed the play, his shirt was ripped beforehand and ti was clear that not only did he interfere, but he is a terrible liar as well.

although i've always liked madison, he has always come off as very shady and a big liar to me.

also, not that i care anymore but why didnt chambers step out? is he a dumbass?

SuperDuperFan said:
Good thing he isnt pinoccio or we would have another fiedler on our hands LOL
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom