Boo Birds at Breakfast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boo Birds at Breakfast

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I had breakfast on South Beach with a few friends, all wearing Phins jerseys, and we were booed when we walked in. Unreal. The natives are restless.

This is not gonna be a "home game."

I hope it's empty. Ross is getting everything he deserves with this team. New owner, new gm, new coach.

Accept nothing less.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

The people that booed, were not real fans.

I am as disappointed in this team as anyone else. But to boo? Thats childish and in some cases should expect a punch in the mouth.

Its not even a game really. As I said in another thread, the chargers are on a bye this week. Itll probably be their easiest game of the season
I had breakfast on South Beach with a few friends, all wearing Phins jerseys, and we were booed when we walked in. Unreal. The natives are restless.

Geez. Sorry man. Should have **** in their mouths. LOL.

It was not the angry, hateful, loud boo's. It was more like a bunch of people giving an opinion in unison. When we sat down, guys came over to said nothing personal but, we are sooo disgusted with this team.

Did you tell them to head back north of the Mason Dixon??????????

How did things get this bad???? :rolleyes2:

No doubt you were all wearing the delicate, (allegedly) drug-abusing, sexually-conflicted, mama's boy quitter's #71 - and who could blame them?

Are you going to sue them for harassment? If your feelings got a little hurt, apparently that is all you need to go out and collect some money.

20 bucks says rex ryan paid those guy to do that.

The other night I went to the movies and I was wearing my Dolphins jacket. These guys in there Broncos gear came up to me and jokingly said "man your brave wearing your dolphin gear in public with scandal and all." We all laughed and then they said hope you guys can get it turned around.

The other night I went to the movies and I was wearing my Dolphins jacket. These guys in there Broncos gear came up to me and jokingly said "man your brave wearing your dolphin gear in public with scandal and all." We all laughed and then they said hope you guys can get it turned around.

Too many Bronco Pukes around here man...bet it is the same thing in Wheatland.

Back
Top Bottom