Boo Hoo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boo Hoo

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Boo hoo, I can't beleive they didn't get Mallet at 15. Boo hoo, I wanted Prince. Boo hoo, we should have traded our 1st and a Brady Quinn rookie card to move up and get Gabbert, a good GM would have done that! Boo hoo, I wanted Ingram. Boo hoo, I heard they don't know what position Pouncey will play. Boo hoo, I have been a Dolphins fan for 82 years, but I hate them now and ain't gonna renew my season tickets.

Seriously, go take your Zoloft with your winecooler or mudslide and grow a pair. If you don't want to be a fan because you don't agree with a pic for a position that is a desperate need, go root for who ever drafts your guy! Seriously pathetic!

The draft unfolded exactly as I expected. Parcells still has his hands all over this franchise.
This staff's mindset ranks a QB's value to a team below offensive and defensive lines.
Ross will grow tired during the season and make the inevitable change.
South Florida (Miami) is an exciting area. We need an exciting brand of offense.
This boring Parcells/Sparano brand of trench warfare offense belongs in western NY or Buffalo.
The good news is that the next coach will arrive to a team that is built, just add a QB.

Boo hoo, I can't beleive they didn't get Mallet at 15. Boo hoo, I wanted Prince. Boo hoo, we should have traded our 1st and a Brady Quinn rookie card to move up and get Gabbert, a good GM would have done that! Boo hoo, I wanted Ingram. Boo hoo, I heard they don't know what position Pouncey will play. Boo hoo, I have been a Dolphins fan for 82 years, but I hate them now and ain't gonna renew my season tickets.

Seriously, go take your Zoloft with your winecooler or mudslide and grow a pair. If you don't want to be a fan because you don't agree with a pic for a position that is a desperate need, go root for who ever drafts your guy! Seriously pathetic!

So now we have to agree like idiots with everything this regime does
or what you believe to be correct

So now we have to agree like idiots with everything this regime does
or what you believe to be correct
Hell no, you don't have to agree, but some of the statements were so idiotic I had to post this. I thought it may have been Ingram. However when you look at everything no running back or QB is going to be successful with the line we had last year. Pouncey instantly plays and makes the running and QB better. You can get servacable running backs in FA, Henne is still an unknown to me as both the line and the O-coordinator sucked last year. Mallet or any other QB wouldn't have success behid last years line. Good offensive linemen are a lot harder to get via FA. So the pick makes sense to me. It isn't flashy, but some peeps on here acted like we just took a punter with the first pick instead of a guy who fits a glarring need and will payoff instantly!

The ones that I am specifically talking about are the dudes saying they are done with the team.....see ya!

Can't wait to see pouncy teaching Henne how to QB. Or maybe we can run the fumblerooskie......... Lets just sit back and watch the Pats reload today.

Can't wait to see pouncy teaching Henne how to QB. Or maybe we can run the fumblerooskie......... Lets just sit back and watch the Pats reload today.

Has anything the Pats done so far impressed anyone? They got a project LT and an injury prone CB. They still have a ton more picks, but in my mind they are 0-2.

I love the sheep that just love every move this team makes every year.....as we keep finishing sub 500 and have become the laughingstock of the league.

Yea team......maybe Pouncey will get us to 8-8 next year....riveting!

I love the sheep that just love every move this team makes every year.....as we keep finishing sub 500 and have become the laughingstock of the league.

I love fortune tellers who think they can tell the future and don't know the differnce between agreeing with and supporting team, even if you don't always agree with it's current regime. By the way, what are the winning lotto numbers?

This regime is all in on the Chad Henne basket FYI. Whether or not that is the right move is too early to tell. Chances are he is going to be the starter next year.

How are we the laughingstock of the league, when we were 1-15 we were the laughing stock. Now we are a borderline playoff team. Try being a Browns fan or a Lions fan or a Bills fan, then you would know what its like to be the laughingstock of the league.

This regime is all in on the Chad Henne basket FYI. Whether or not that is the right move is too early to tell. Chances are he is going to be the starter next year.

How are we the laughingstock of the league, when we were 1-15 we were the laughing stock. Now we are a borderline playoff team. Try being a Browns fan or a Lions fan or a Bills fan, then you would know what its like to be the laughingstock of the league.
Thats funny, you picked the three teams that beat us at home at the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom