Bookeneds on both lines | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bookeneds on both lines

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
Bookends on both lines

With the signing of Mt. Vernon and the Drafting of Big Jake, Merling and Langford we have bookends on both of our lines for years to come.

I know this is probably old news but i want to bring it up cause it is just great news. We have stability something we haven't had like this in awhile...not on both lines at the same time like now.

I think having Jake and Vernon gives us a wide range of options in our offense and in the way we draft. While Langford and Merling give us two great young ends who have adapted to the professional 3-4 style very well. Two youngsters that can anchor the line and give us a chance to draft or groom a NT and not worry about DE's.

This situation is great one to have and i think these young guys create the core for each side of the ball and give us a great foundation for the future.

GO FINS!!!

Langford and Merling have the athletism and potential to be Bookends on the Dline, but it would not surprise me to see Miami draft another lineman and they love Lionel Dotson as well.

Coach and Tuna know it all starts up front. I bet we take a DT, and O-lineman of some sorts in the draft. You can never have enough depth or position battles going on as far as I'm concerned.

Coach and Tuna know it all starts up front. I bet we take a DT, and O-lineman of some sorts in the draft. You can never have enough depth or position battles going on as far as I'm concerned.
cant have to much in the way of trenches

Back
Top Bottom