Booker carted Off | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker carted Off

When he got tackled at the 1, Adrian Wilson landed on him. Looked like he banged his knee pretty hard on the ground.

Looks like a knee injury. The defender was dragging him down from behind and landed on his knee, trapping it on the ground while Booker was twisting the other way.

Doesn't look good at all. He couldn't put ANY weight on it coming off the field.

Probably done for the season along with Jeno James too. Yet our head coach who is brain dead seems to make it to the stadium every week...go figure.

I don't think Jeno's leg is structurally damaged, there wasn't any twisting or pulling involved. Morris just landed on it with his hip.

Canadianfishfan said:
Just announced a right ankle injury

Any update?? Looked like a knee from my seat at the bar. Guy next to me kept saying it's an ACL no question. Same guy called Charlie Garner's ACL the moment he hit the ground. Tore his ACL three times himself.

:pray:

Muck said:
Any update?? Looked like a knee from my seat at the bar. Guy next to me kept saying it's an ACL no question. Same guy called Charlie Garner's ACL the moment he hit the ground. Tore his ACL three times himself.

:pray:
Garner didn't tear his ACL, he tore the patella tendon, just like Boston

Hope Booker`s alright, he`s been a good pickup. Hate to say it, but maybe he`s done for the year and he can go home to be with his family, you know that`s where his heart is....you don`t want to wish anybody having to stay around this hurricane of a mess any longer than they have to be.

Might as well put him out of his misery along with anyone else who gets injured this year even if its just a pinkie finger.

Reports today are 'High Ankle Sprain' - 2-8 weeks. (Same injury Minor had).

Back
Top Bottom