Booker feels hurt by trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker feels hurt by trade

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Booker told the Chicago Sun-Times on Saturday night that he was "hurt."

"I gave so much to this franchise," Booker said. "The Bears have done so much for me. Now, all of the sudden, they don't want me?"

Asked about playing for former Bears coach Dave Wannstedt, Booker said: "I'm clueless on that. You know, he was here before I got here and I never heard too much about him. All I know is they lost Ricky Williams and David Boston."
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2004/08/22/a1b_ogunleye_0822.html

Yikes...I sure hope he kind of changes his heart about this.

"All I know is they lost Ricky Williams and David Boston"

boy it really sounds like he wants to be here.
:shakeno:

He'll be happy here once he gets here. He is just in shock that he was traded, especially after making a home and friends and family in Chicago. He'll be fine down here.

I am sure he is just shocked. He probably loves his Bears, but I bet tommorrow he will hate them. He will get over it, because he is now a Miami Dolphin.

When you sign a 7 year extension, and show only loyalty and class to an Organization, I am sure he thought he would retire a Bear.

he's been a real pro with us -- i'd be surprised if he complains at all. i'm sure it'll all kick in once he can start forgetting about the Chicago winter. i'm already thinking "Brrr" here.

RHoffman said:
boy it really sounds like he wants to be here.
:shakeno:

ditto :shakeno:

this should be the wake up call for mr. Huizenga, I dont think anyone wants to come to a team that Wansted is coaching.

I dont like those comments one bit.

Ross said:
Sounds like a loyal guy who was happy playing for the Bears.

hopefully Miami can get him just as happy here

Once he adjust to the weather, I think he will be okay. :D

he probably lives and has a family in Chicago. This came as a shock and now he probably won't beable to see his family as much so he is "upset". Everything will be good in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom