Booker for Shaffer? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker for Shaffer?

Finole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Cleveland's LT Kevin Shaffer has requested a trade. I don't know much about him, so I'm asking the forum:

Should we trade Marty Booker for Kevin Shaffer?

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt they'd trade him straight up for Booker, but if we could snag him for Book and a late-round pick, I'd do it. Carey is gonna start at LT, but we could start Shaffer on the right side, giving us (i think) an o-line of Carey-Toledo-Satele-Hadnot-Shaffer....and that wouldnt be half bad.

That has been the TERRIBLE attitude with this team and its management.. And why our team hasn't gotten better in years .. You cant just say 'go for it' and pick up retreads who don't increase the talent on your team.. Shaffer is nothing special.. We have guys like Shelton who can play RT who are as good or better than him ..with Shaffer at LT, Cleveland was ranked 29th in pass offense and 31st in rush offense.. And Cleveland fans dont have glowing reveiws of Shaffer.. Search his name on google and see what Cleveland fans say about him .. Similar to what we said about McDougle, Bennie Anderson and the like .. Do you want that crap on the team ?? Why do you think Cleveland drafted Joe Thomas ?? To get rid of SHAFFER !! Cause he stinks.
Everyone in Cleveland is saying it was a mistake signing this guy .

We really dont need a LT, cameron has announced that Carey will start there, lets give the guy that we drafted high a couple years ago, a chance.

That has been the TERRIBLE attitude with this team and its management.. And why our team hasn't gotten better in years .. You cant just say 'go for it' and pick up retreads who don't increase the talent on your team.. Shaffer is nothing special.. We have guys like Shelton who can play RT who are as good or better than him ..with Shaffer at LT, Cleveland was ranked 29th in pass offense and 31st in rush offense.. And Cleveland fans dont have glowing reveiws of Shaffer.. Search his name on google and see what Cleveland fans say about him .. Similar to what we said about McDougle, Bennie Anderson and the like .. Do you want that crap on the team ?? Why do you think Cleveland drafted Joe Thomas ?? To get rid of SHAFFER !! Cause he stinks.
Everyone in Cleveland is saying it was a mistake signing this guy .

Dude are you REALLY that AGAINST adding DEPTH and EXPERIENCE to our O line at a low cost? You trust guys that NEVER STARTED in toledo and alabi, when you can add even more depth with a guy who has started in the nfl?

Wake up .

Not to mention we have a great o-line coach...

Back
Top Bottom