Booker headed back to Chicago? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker headed back to Chicago?

$3 million is too much for Booker but not for Boston? Come on, man! Boston has shown no willingness to change his deal and he has been approached to do so (can we say that about Booker?).

dolfan005 said:
we're paying this guy 3 mil a year. i certainly dont consider him untradable. I hope we keep chambers and DB and draft a wr with whatever pick we can get for him. this would help our cap as well. 3 mil is tooo much

:shakeno: You've never seen Booker play have you.

byroan said:
:shakeno: You've never seen Booker play have you.

To be fair to the guy, he might have seen him play last year. It is clear he didn't see him during any of the time he was healthy up in Chicago, though. In 2001 and 2002, Booker was money. Once his ankle healed in 2003, he was also great. It is nothing short of amazing what he did with such a sad offense...

Canadian DolFan said:
Booker aint leavin...

I love Booker on this team, but the team has to consider any offers made for him. With that said, I really doubt anybody would make it worth our while...

Bigjbizzle2 said:
he sux anyway

randy moss, terrel owens, muhammed, jerry rice, troy brown would all suck 2 if they had A.J Feeley throwing the ball to them....Come on we need a qb.. My brother is better than feeley and he never made it outta our backyard...:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom