Booker Likely To Miss Game/Hadnot Update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker Likely To Miss Game/Hadnot Update

Good to hear that Hadnot will play in the game. I just hope that Booker will heal soon enough to play.

thank you. i was just thinking about hadnot. i like that gilmore is getting on the field. too bad for booker though

Didn't Russell play in the game vs. the Browns? I thought I saw him out there and I remember the announcers saying that he was out there (although they could have confused him w/ Booker).

phinfan2003 said:
Didn't Russell play in the game vs. the Browns? I thought I saw him out there and I remember the announcers saying that he was out there (although they could have confused him w/ Booker).

At one point in the game, they gave Russell credit for a catch that Holmes had. I don't even know if Russell played.

Good to hear about Rex, I think it's fine to give Gilmore some time in. I think he can be a threat while Booker heals. You can't risk hurting the best hands man on the team for a longer time.

If Gilmore has an impact as he did last week look for him to get even more playing time even when booker comes back.

Back
Top Bottom