Booker our Randle El? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker our Randle El?

BringBackShula said:
C'mon..we're not keeping a certain player JUST SO WE COULD MAYBE RUN A TRICK PLAY WITH HIM. If they keep him, it's cause he's pretty good, not cause "oh we're gonna need somebody to make that wide receiver pass".

The trick play was very prominent and even though several teams knew it was coming from Pitt. they still pulled it off. It won them a super bowl. People on this site want to give up the farm for a maybe good quarterback to get to the Super Bowl. What's wrong with keeping a player that can do what Randle El can do? (If he can do it of course) If not there's a kid fom happy valley that could. Penn State fans know him.:tongue:

Justasportsfan said:
Parrish was a rookie coming off a wrist injury. Mularkey had him throwing and running reverses. I can see him going with someone like Welker whether or not he's hardly being used. Like you said, he's shifty and quick. Not necesarily speedy but you don't need a fspeedy guy to gain 5-10 yds.

If Booker has an arm , maybe he'll use booker like the Pitts play in the sb, but reverse plays ? Booker won't be outsprinting anyone.

Welker can run the reverses, but usually CC would be the guy running the reverses. He's faster than MB or WW. I'm just not too enamored with WW as a WR, he fills the role ok, but we would need to do better to get to the next level...He's not physical enough to play a bigger role in the offense. I still want him as our returner and 4th reciever, but lets fill the 3rd WR spot with a burner...On the other hand, we have several other holes to fill before WR...so like we've all said, MB, CC and WW are the guys who'll get it done...or not...

Oh, Gilmore is a burner, but has trouble getting off the line and has the dropsies and has injury issues as well...I don't think he'd be the guy in there as the #3 WR either.

Justasportsfan said:
I think Welker would be more suited for trick plays than Booker.

welker has the speed to sell the wr reverse and could loft it up for a reciver to go up and get.... i agree he could sell it better than booker

Back
Top Bottom