Booker Quote | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker Quote

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
And yet another example of just how intelligent Vince Young is.

Titans at Dolphins: Sure, the Titans got pounded 40-7 by the Chargers last week, but rookie quarterback Vince Young wasn't that impressed. "I'm not going to take away anything from their defense," Young said, "but they didn't do anything that we haven't practiced." Apparently, the Titans have a drill in which they play football for 30 minutes and only pick up one first down ... Daunte Culpepper, meanwhile, was sacked five times in his first 15 snaps in the Dolphins' 16-6 loss to Buffalo. "Point blank, we have to start getting this (expletive deleted) together or we'll find our (milder expletive deleted) 0-16," Marty Booker said after the game. How are these guys ten point favorites? Wait for the Dolphins to actually win before you make a commitment like that.
:eek:

That 10 point spread is like a cancer in the locker room.

I think in some part we're 0-2 because of all the good press they've gotten. The Dolphins have always seemed WAY too concerned with what the press and media have to say...

The Titans have played well this is no sure thing on Sunday.

:dolphins:

Dont see how thats a knock on Young

basically he is saying they have seen it before and just didnt execute

tcdrover said:

I think in some part we're 0-2 because of all the good press they've gotten. The Dolphins have always seemed WAY too concerned with what the press and media have to say...

The Titans have played well this is no sure thing on Sunday.

Dude, the Titans lost 40-7 in San Diego and had one 1st down in the first half. That isn't playing well. We better level these guys.

tcdrover said:

The Titans have played well
this is no sure thing on Sunday.

:lol: What?!?!?

Alex44 said:
Dont see how thats a knock on Young

basically he is saying they have seen it before and just didnt execute

True, but after personally watching that game, if they knew what to expect the sure didn't play like it. I think he and Collins both had single digit passer ratings :lol:

I can't believe the spread is 10.5 for this game.

Motion said:
True, but after personally watching that game, if they knew what to expect the sure didn't play like it. I think he and Collins both had single digit passer ratings :lol:

:lol:

I didnt actually see the game, just saying what I would take it as he is saying

I would also take it Booker has some fire in him, damn

Back
Top Bottom