Booker, Seperated shoulder | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker, Seperated shoulder

Jupiterfin said:
Bring on our stud rookie Hagan.

Thats right. Everyone says play joey, play allen, get hagan more reps, we may see it all sunday.:shakeno:

I have high hopes for Hagan. Booker seems to be gettting injured a little too much these days. Hopefully Hagan can show a little something. I have to wonder though if this will be a problem for Welker without Booker and CC to deflect attention.

Despacio said:
I have high hopes for Hagan. Booker seems to be gettting injured a little too much these days. Hopefully Hagan can show a little something. I have to wonder though if this will be a problem for Welker without Booker and CC to deflect attention.

Yeah, seems like Booker was getting hurt almost every game. Hagan is good, he was really good at ASU.

Lets see what the kid can do, Daniels is hurt also, Goodman hasn't done bad as his back up. This could be a problem vs the Jets though.

ummm Vick anyone? Fred Gibson is also on the practice squad....get ready to see these 2 get more playing time.

Fins05:NewHope said:
ummm Vick anyone? Fred Gibson is also on the practice squad....get ready to see these 2 get more playing time.

Gibson did great in pre season I would love to see him get some playing time!

bluehaze said:
Gibson did great in pre season I would love to see him get some playing time!

We do have Cliff Russell, not that, that will help us though.

Rogers sucks, we don't want him and neither does anybody else. Might as well activate Russell or bring Vick off the PS.

icephinfan said:
Yeah, seems like Booker was getting hurt almost every game. Hagan is good, he was really good at ASU.

Maybe because he falls down 3 or 4 times a game... have they checked his cleets yet?

Nappy Roots said:
i dont mind this. i would like to see Hagan get some Time for next year. plus Welkers been so good, thats more opprotunities for him.

Booker hasnt been good anyways.

Agreed...I would like to see what Hagan can do...this is his opportunity I hope he takes advantage of it.

icephinfan said:
We do have Cliff Russell, not that, that will help us though.

Ah yea I forgot about Russel, he would most likely be the first one too see playing time.

brandon1986 said:
and welker gets the ball more, which is not a bad thing

is that possible¿

hagan should be able to shed some light on the quality of this draft class now..

Back
Top Bottom