Booker speaks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker speaks

bluehaze said:
Yes, I am really starting to think Saban needs to clean house on Offense and start over. These guys complaining is becoming a cancer for the offense. Even Wes looked like he was playing half heartedly toward the end of the Packers game and that guy has the most heart of any NFL player i've ever seen. As much as it hurts to say I think this offense would be better off in the long run without Booker, Chambers and McMicheal on the team.

I concur. Unfortunately, it's not going to be that easy to move these players.

jlfin said:
Look at it from his perspective. He's the leading WR for the Bears and he makes the Pro Bowl. They are an up and coming team.
Then they trade him to a dysfunctional team coached by DW and quarterbacked by the revolving 2 headed monster of A Jay Fiedley AND there is no running game.
He plays hard his couple of seasons here and things are looking up with Saban last yr.
Now they are a doormat again. I don't blame the guy
Yea he went to the pro-bowl and then got traded. But the Bears still didn't do anything for at least 2 seasons. I think Marty has always been bitter about the trade because of the way it went down..

hellsapoppin said:
Yea he went to the pro-bowl and then got traded. But the Bears still didn't do anything for at least 2 seasons. I think Marty has always been bitter about the trade because of the way it went down..

Can you blame him? He's done everything asked of him. I would imagine it must be a little irritating watching the Bears go 7-0 while you are playing for a 1-6 laughingstock team.
He and Welker have been pretty consistent. Booker has made some tough catches and had some hard falls this season.

jlfin said:
Can you blame him? He's done everything asked of him. I would imagine it must be a little irritating watching the Bears go 7-0 while you are playing for a 1-6 laughingstock team.
He and Welker have been pretty consistent. Booker has made some tough catches and had some hard falls this season.
I agree with you. I kinda like Booker when he doesn't get hurt. Which is quite often. Its irritating to watch the Patriots win every season, Its irritating to watch us lose to teams that we should beat. Alot of things in life are irritating,

hellsapoppin said:
So are there paychecks........
Now we are onto something...If wins = $$$ then the Dolphins would be right there with NE in a dog fight. What incentive do these guys have anymore? They get in the Benz after the beatdown and head to their $750,000 house in a gated community. No worries because they get it either way...:confused:

What kind of wousbags do we have on this team??? Quitting on the coach, what a joke. I do feel like many Dolphins players have no pride. Any player who quits on any coach isn't worth having on your team anyway.

Back
Top Bottom