Booker will start tonight

TeeMoney

Kid A
Club Member
Reaction score
www.kffl.com said:
Dolphins | Booker to Start in Preseason Game - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:40:08 -0700

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins WR Marty Booker will start the preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Saturday, Aug. 28. Booker was recently acquired in a blockerbuster trade with the Chicago Bears for DE Adewale Ogunleye.

With Wanny saying that they are gameplanning for the Bucs, yet also saying he want's to keep it simple for Booker-since he's new here- I don't think they are gameplanning very deep. What does Booker starting say to Thompson or Tolver or Bellamy, right now, besides "you guys suck"? I think Booker is head-and-shoulders above those three, but Booker has only been in 3 practices...

I read in another article where it said that Booker would not start tonight but that he would play in a limited role. Wanny said it would not be fair to him to start him.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolnotes26aug26,0,3220905.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Although projected as an eventual starter, Wannstedt said Booker would play in a backup role during Saturday night's road exhibition game against Tampa Bay. Wannstedt admitted the team would need to limit its play selection while Booker becomes acclimated.

jesusfreak26 said:
I read in another article where it said that Booker would not start tonight but that he would play in a limited role. Wanny said it would not be fair to him to start him.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolnotes26aug26,0,3220905.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Although projected as an eventual starter, Wannstedt said Booker would play in a backup role during Saturday night's road exhibition game against Tampa Bay. Wannstedt admitted the team would need to limit its play selection while Booker becomes acclimated.
That was a few days ago. The new news is he will start.

TeeMoney said:
With Wanny saying that they are gameplanning for the Bucs, yet also saying he want's to keep it simple for Booker-since he's new here- I don't think they are gameplanning very deep. What does Booker starting say to Thompson or Tolver or Bellamy, right now, besides "you guys suck"? I think Booker is head-and-shoulders above those three, but Booker has only been in 3 practices...
Thompson actually in one week went from the #2 WR to the #4 WR because Freeman has taken over the slot position.

Nublar7 said:
Thompson actually in one week went from the #2 WR to the #4 WR because Freeman has taken over the slot position.
Thats impressive.

Who is gonna be starting qb for tonites game???

Finsletmedown said:
Who is gonna be starting qb for tonites game???
Fiedler will play the 1st quarter and Feeley will play the 2nd and 3rd. The rest of the starting offense will play through the end of the 3rd.

catapano said:
wanny is just trying to give his boy fiedler the best chance he can get

:rolleyes:

(I hate that smiley, but it sums everything up in one, annoying gesture)

(oh, along with this one) :shakeno:

Wanny is giving both guys a fair shot to start. It'll be soon enough that we know who starts.

TeeMoney said:
:rolleyes:

(I hate that smiley, but it sums everything up in one, annoying gesture)

(oh, along with this one) :shakeno:
why u hate that smiley....?:D

Back
Top Bottom