Booker will start tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker will start tonight

catapano said:
wanny is just trying to give his boy fiedler the best chance he can get

but I agree with DW, Fiedler come to off season as a starter... if Feeley win the job, we can see that against the Tenn, not before...

[]´s
God Bless US!!!!

off topic: Tonight Bryan Gilmore also makes his phin debut. do you guys think he's a keeper? He might not have done much in Arizona last year, but he did show some potential, and is the speed we dearly need at the reciever position. IMO he also was in the same boat as Derrius Thompson was for us last year(being 1 of the go to guys instead of a return man/ sitiuation reciever.)

with mcintosh coming back strong from ankle injury and booker being inserted as our #2 reciever i believe this will help to invigerate this offense,and spielman should have a good solid running back on the roster within the next couple weeks if not sooner,i still have alot of confidence in this team this year .the defense is strong! im real curious to so how feeley does tonight,Ill be watching the game tonight :D

I read in another article where it said that Booker would not start tonight but that he would play in a limited role. Wanny said it would not be fair to him to start him. by jesusfreak26

That was wannys evil twin

Back
Top Bottom