Booker... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker...

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
there are threqads in teh draft forum talking about C Johnson etc etc. but then they say we have booker...

I highly doubt he returns next year unles he takes a pay cut. he is often injured and gets paid a lot of money. Just a random thread i know.

Hes' getting up there in age too. I would like to see more of Hagan this year and see what he can do.

I hope he doesn't return. I mean for a reciever of his ability, at least what he's shown in the past. He hasn't been the number 2 reciever he should have been here in Miami. Especially when Chris Chambers is the number one guy. He drops some timely passes, he doesn't get open as well as he can, and when Chris Chambers is your number one guy you need to make a bigger impact than that. Otherwise you'll struggle to air out the football.

I really like booker alot some forget about how he has very reliable hands and is hard to bring down after a catch........keep him for a lower salary!!!!!

16yeardoldfan said:
I really like booker alot some forget about how he has very reliable hands and is hard to bring down after a catch........keep him for a lower salary!!!!!

I think you need a better number two if you want to have a passing offense that is truly feared. Chambers is going to get the attention anyway, but unless you want to have an offense comprable to the Carolina Panthers (w/o Steve Smith) you're going to need that weapon at a number two. Is Marty Booker really a weapon anymore? I wouldn't say so.....

yea well ummm

There havent been many opporunities for Booker. Booker had 686 yards last year

Last year gus had 2996 passing yards. Now if u go by recieving yards divided by starting QBs yards booker has 23% of the yards thrown by Gus.

Now reggie wayne had 29% ofthe yards. Most peope consider reggie wayne a top 10 or 15 WR but he only had 6% more productioon yardage wise than booker.

Here are some other "top" #2 wr percentages

Houshmandzadeh 25%
K. Johsnon 23%
Givens 18%

So when u really look atit Booker hasnt done that bad considering that he is the #3 or even #4 option on thise team. (Chambers, McMike, Brown)

CChambers7284 said:
yea well ummm

There havent been many opporunities for Booker. Booker had 686 yards last year

Last year gus had 2996 passing yards. Now if u go by recieving yards divided by starting QBs yards booker has 23% of the yards thrown by Gus.

Now reggie wayne had 29% ofthe yards. Most peope consider reggie wayne a top 10 or 15 WR but he only had 6% more productioon yardage wise than booker.

Here are some other "top" #2 wr percentages

Houshmandzadeh 25%
K. Johsnon 23%
Givens 18%

So when u really look atit Booker hasnt done that bad considering that he is the #3 or even #4 option on thise team. (Chambers, McMike, Brown)

Considering Gus completed only 52% percent of his passes

and Marty Booker only had 39 receptions, no more than 5 in a single game. 7 in New England for the Garbage time game. Several of his catches were deep too, over 20 yards.

That's not very good at all for a number 2 reciever.

WarriorWelker83 said:
I think you need a better number two if you want to have a passing offense that is truly feared. Chambers is going to get the attention anyway, but unless you want to have an offense comprable to the Carolina Panthers (w/o Steve Smith) you're going to need that weapon at a number two. Is Marty Booker really a weapon anymore? I wouldn't say so.....
I didnt say he would be our number two i just stated that i think we should keep him u can never have enought good WR's the pats lived off 4 good WR's for 3 SB's but we only keep him for a low low salary or we drade him....whens his contract up?

Back
Top Bottom