Booker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

L 2 the T

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know what his injury was, I saw him on the sideline without his uniform on, and was wondering what was going on?

Something with his shoulder, but with his injury we will get to see what Derek Hagan has to offer.

Brown42000 said:
Something with his shoulder, but with his injury we will get to see what Derek Hagan has to offer.

What a defeatest attitude!!!!

I want to win next week. I don't want to be running experiments about if Hagan can play or not!!!!!!

Gardenhead said:

I want to win next week. I don't want to be running experiments about if Hagan can play or not!!!!!!

I would have agreed with this statement 4 weeks ago.

Gardenhead said:

I want to win to but if Booker can't play don't you want to see if Hagan can do well or would you rather have Cliff Russell play in his spot.

Hagan made a big catch, lets see what he can do.

Brown42000 said:
I want to win to but if Booker can't play don't you want to see if Hagan can do well or would you rather have Cliff Russell play in his spot.

Look Brown4200, the original thread was a request for INFORMATION. You really didn't give any. You might as well have just said he got injured.

Of course I'm curious to see if Hagan can play. Hagan hasn't played because he's not better than Booker. If he was, he'd be starting.

I want the best 11 out there. I want to beat the jets!!!!

Well

Gardenhead said:

You can tell that to glass boy booker, he is the one getting injure in every single play he has cough the danm ball. So now we need to do the experiment because glass booker can go, don't we? GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom