Booker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

amay

Harrington Supporter
Reaction score
How's he doing? He playing this week or is Hagan gonna be our 2 again....i wanna pick up one of them in fantasy this week because we are going to light the GB secondary up this week.....BOOKER's listed as questionable...anyone know anything?

amay said:
How's he doing? He playing this week or is Hagan gonna be our 2 again....i wanna pick up one of them in fantasy this week because we are going to light the GB secondary up this week.....BOOKER's listed as questionable...anyone know anything?

I read that he practiced today, but that he was coming up lame and wearing a brace. Doesn't sound good for Sunday IMO.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
Travis Daniels was the one coming up lame and wearing a brace NOT Booker

Oh, you are right. Sorry about that.

Booker practiced in a red jersey, that's all I've seen from today.

:wink: No problem. I think Travis Daniels is going to have to be put on IR. He is chronically injured. He has been healthy for only 1 game in 6.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
:wink: No problem. I think Travis Daniels is going to have to be put on IR. He is chronically injured. He has been healthy for only 1 game in 6.

I would say BUST...but he was only a 4th round pick anyway so. Looks like Poole and Daniels are going to end up on the IR and then fighting for backup spots next season.:shakeno:

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
hope fully will poole will be back

Booker disappoints me. I thought he was a hands guy, possession receiver when we got him. But you know, everytime he drops a ball he should catch, he gets hurt. For what he does in his role, I prefer Welker and would rather work on getting a new number 2. To me, Booker is a 4rth receiver and should come at a much lower salary. There's a reason Chi let him go.

GWNFinfan said:
Booker disappoints me. I thought he was a hands guy, possession receiver when we got him. But you know, everytime he drops a ball he should catch, he gets hurt. For what he does in his role, I prefer Welker and would rather work on getting a new number 2. To me, Booker is a 4rth receiver and should come at a much lower salary. There's a reason Chi let him go.

Sounds like Booker is OK. From Saban's post-practice press conference:

"From an injury standpoint, Travis (Daniels) didn’t do much today. André (Goodman) did everything. Michael Lehan did all of the work we asked him to do. Daunte (Culpepper) is sore. They are trying to get some adhesion and stuff worked out with some therapy and stuff like that which has made him sore. He’s no worse for the wear. We just have to monitor his work each day. Marty (Booker) did a good job today. Kevin Carter practiced and did everything. Justin Peelle practiced and did everything. (Derrick) Pope practiced and did everything. Wes (Welker) did everything that he was asked to do. That’s the only issues I think that we have questions about.â€Â"

I guess that means he's OK.

clear.gif
Booker is definitely an enigma. When he came to Miami in the trade for Ogunleye he was an outstanding position receiver on a mediocre team (100+ catch seasons) However, when he got here, he sulked about the trade like he was "abandoned" by the Bears. Now he is the #2 guy and was our "big play" guy last year (yards per catch). Although his "hands" don't seem as reliable as they were in Chicago, the guy has made "big plays" with the passes he caught. Still interviews reveal him to give off a pessimistic aura which is unusual for "today's receivers". But a healthy Booker is an asset. Now when the 2.9 million salary kicks in next year well it will be "bye-bye" without serious reatructuring.

We need to get Hagan more playing time so he's ready to replace Booker by next season, just think he'll be gone next year IMHO.

amay said:
I have Welker on my fantasy team and he gets a lot of yards. Im just waiting for him to get in the endzone though.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom