Booker? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

Gardenhead

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is Booker gonna play today?

Anybody hear the latest news on WQAM or somewhere else local?

Gardenhead said:
That's not a fair comment.

He's the most over rated number 2 reciever in football.....This is a guy they traded ADAWALE OGUNLEYE for. I liked the move at the time, but it's clear watching Booker the last few years he cant play anymore. Not as a 1 or 2 anyway. He should be a hell of a lot better with the weapons this team has on offense.

Chambers is overrated.

Booker is what he is: a solid #2 guy. He can make the possession catch over the middle AND he's show ability to get deep.

This year, your boy Welker is the only effective receiver because he's the slot guy, and usually the hot read. Our O-line sucks so bad, Daunte's had to hit the hot read more often than not.

Yes, Booker will be playing today. Cefalo said it on The Ticket.

Gardenhead said:
Chambers is overrated.

Booker is what he is: a solid #2 guy. He can make the possession catch over the middle AND he's show ability to get deep.

This year, your boy Welker is the only effective receiver because he's the slot guy, and usually the hot read. Our O-line sucks so bad, Daunte's had to hit the hot read more often than not.

Chambers is a solid number 2

Booker is a mediocre number 2 behind a mediocre number one.

WELKER should be the 2nd reciever.....

Gardenhead said:
Chambers is overrated.

WOW!! Are you a fin fan??? How can you say that CC is overrated?? He is the best WR we have had since Mcduffie. I am not old enough to remember the Mark Bro. so the best WR combo that I have ever seen for us is Ogula (misspelled) and CC. I just don't see how some of you think he is overrated. Any Dolphin player has one or two bad games and it seems like this whole F***ing forum wants to see him traded. Be a fan not a little b*** guys. GO DOLPHINS!!

I'm sorry for my out burst but I do mean what I wrote. I had no right to call anyone a B***. I appologize. GO MIAMI!!

ffphin said:
WOW!! Are you a fin fan??? How can you say that CC is overrated?? He is the best WR we have had since Mcduffie. I am not old enough to remember the Mark Bro. so the best WR combo that I have ever seen for us is Ogula (misspelled) and CC. I just don't see how some of you think he is overrated. Any Dolphin player has one or two bad games and it seems like this whole F***ing forum wants to see him traded. Be a fan not a little b*** guys. GO DOLPHINS!!

Let me seriously address this comment (yes, I accept your apoligy for your insults):

Am I a fan? Yes. Since a guy called David Woodley was my favorite player when I was 7 years old. It is quite possible to be a fan of the Miami Dolphins and hate CC. CC went to the Pro Bowl last year. He drops too many balls to be a Pro Bowl caliber player. Therefore, he is OVERRATED.

Your assertion that he's had one or two bad games is patently FALSE. He's been inconsistent. Great catches, followed by great drops has been his hallmark. When CC drops a 3rd down conversion that hits him in the hands, it wipes out all of the circus catches. WR's gotta move the sticks, my friend. Every time he fails to catch a ball that would move the sticks, he proves that he's just not that good.

When he drops the ball today (and believe me he will), think of good ole Gardenhead, throwing his hat across a crowede sportsbar in New Orleans, cussing and spitting and frothing at the mouth BECAUSE I AM A HARDCORE DOLPHINS FAN!!!

ffphin said:
Because CC is the best receiver we have had in a long time, does not mean he is the greatest. Yes I am a fan, so don't even start that nonsense! I am also a CC Fan! However, he is not consistent. He will not be great until he is great consistently. Until then he is a good receiver who make some great catches.

Now if you look at what I said, I said that when a Dolphin player has a bad game it seems like the whole forum wants to see them cut. Most of the fans here turn their backs on each player for one bad play. I can't stand that about my fellow fin fans. And for you 1334.... never mind I think everyone knows about you by now. GO MIAMI!!

ffphin said:
And for you 1334.... never mind I think everyone knows about you by now. GO MIAMI!!
Let's hope so!

Another thing.... You say that if a WR drops a ball that hits him in the hands that would have been a first dwon is not a good WR. Well then I guess T.O., Smith,.... every player drops a ball. Now I have a question for you. If CC has another break out game or even a break out 4 games like last year will you still say he is overrated??

Back
Top Bottom