Booker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker?

1334 said:
Because CC is the best receiver we have had in a long time, does not mean he is the greatest. Yes I am a fan, so don't even start that nonsense! I am also a CC Fan! However, he is not consistent. He will not be great until he is great consistently. Until then he is a good receiver who make some great catches.

Right on. CC has done great things for us, but has also missed quite a few that should've been caught. Clutch & consistent = Greatness. Right now for us the WR who resembles the most is W.Welker. Welker is starting to remind me of W.Chrebet. As for Booker, he should definitely be listed as the 3rd WR atleast on this team. He had his day & on some teams in the NFL he would be a WR2 but he's on the downward slope & that's just the way it is. Go Fins.

WarriorWelker83 said:
He's the most over rated number 2 reciever in football.....This is a guy they traded ADAWALE OGUNLEYE for. I liked the move at the time, but it's clear watching Booker the last few years he cant play anymore. Not as a 1 or 2 anyway. He should be a hell of a lot better with the weapons this team has on offense.

Thanks. Now I can rest easy not reading your posts.

Needless to say Booker has ben very medoicre as a Dolphin...although he still has some hardcore supporters for some reason....It is what it is.

ffphin said:
Another thing.... You say that if a WR drops a ball that hits him in the hands that would have been a first dwon is not a good WR. Well then I guess T.O., Smith,.... every player drops a ball. Now I have a question for you. If CC has another break out game or even a break out 4 games like last year will you still say he is overrated??
Yes, until he can do it over an entire season. I love the Dolphins, and CC is one of my favorite's, but the truth is, he IS overrated. He disappears often for 3 or 4 games at a time, and drops some mind boggling catching.

WarriorWelker83 said:
I dont know, do we even have him anymore? I haven't seen him all season :(
Did you see him score a TD???

Back
Top Bottom