Booker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker

jesusfreak26

Holy Fin
Reaction score
There was a player profile on Booker on the Wanny show. He was talking how difficult it was making the adjustment here. He said that he is getting more comfortable and it felt good to finally contribute even though he only had 4 catches last week. Wanny said something that I didn't know. He said three days before they traded for Booker his wife had just had a baby. Wanny said he had been very quiet and it bothered him to see him that way so Wanny called him into the office and started asking him about his family and asked him how his wife liked South Florida and how he was enjoying his new kid. Booker said my wife is not here and I haven't seen my kid sice it was born. So Wanny told him to get on a plane as soon as the Jets game was over and he would be excused from the team meetings Monday and his day off was Tuesday so be back first thing Wednesday morning and be ready to go. Wanny said Booker was there at 7:00 am sitting there when he got there with a smile on his face. I will be glad when his family gets down there.

cool story. Next year Booker will blow up and he'll put up solid numbers the rest of this season. He will blossom is a new system (Great gesture sending Booker home Wanny but you still gotta go)!

I mean you saw the day he had 7 catches for 123yds and a should have been TD. I know that it has been a hard transition on him I could not imagine being away from my wife and new kid for as long as he has.

As much as I don't like Wanny he knows some of what he's doing. He's always been a good definsive mind and a players coach.

I was dead wrong last week when I was telling a friend, a Bears fan, that I wasn't impressed with "his boy" Booker. I was very impressed with him today 2 unreal catches.

F150&Dolfan said:
I was dead wrong last week when I was telling a friend, a Bears fan, that I wasn't impressed with "his boy" Booker. I was very impressed with him today 2 unreal catches.
He was amazing today.

But, wtf, why was Chambers so unused besides his AMAZING TD grab? I keep hearing things about his lack of effort on the field.

Phinz4Life said:
But, wtf, why was Chambers so unused besides his AMAZING TD grab? I keep hearing things about his lack of effort on the field.

Thats cause we dont have a quaterback to throw the ball anywhere near him, nor an offensive line to give the quaterback any decent time

Nublar7 said:
Chambers/Booker/Boston. Ah, everytime I think of that I almost wet myself(not really).
ahh yes it gives me the jitters too

Phinz4Life said:
He was amazing today.

or maybe it is because everytime they throw it deep to him he just jogs. Or maybe it is he does not make the catches that D. Thompson is making (well that aren't for touchdowns).

Back
Top Bottom