Boom Boom Bua Quote | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boom Boom Bua Quote

It'll Happen11

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just saw a segment on wsvn where their showing clips from previous fins-jets games and interviews..the song playing was "down with a sickness" and right at the break of the crazy chorus where theres a brief moment of silence it shows a clip of tony bua in the locker room saying "Some people dont like it, but I actually prefer green meat"

I just hope they see that he is better than they think. So next year we can use him for ROLB. Seau is getting old and slow.

i thought that he shouldve maybe waited a little longer before saying things like that but its good to see hes pumped

It'll Happen11 said:
i thought that he shouldve maybe waited a little longer before saying things like that but its good to see hes pumped
He's a rookie, he is excited. I am glad to see that there is some optimisim in the locker room. I just hope that does not become poster board material in the Jet's locker room. We do not need them to have extra motivation.

let em have what they want

they are not equipped for us

neither is the league

one win got me suped up

10-6 bandwaggoner here

Wisconsin88 said:
I just hope they see that he is better than they think. So next year we can use him for ROLB. Seau is getting old and slow.

Ummm Have you seen the numbers? He has the most tackels, when comparing OLBs.

Any one check out the article on Bua in today's Sun Sentinal? The photo I have heard is on the cover of the sports section.

I think we all need to calm down and let Bua develop into a good player, and not put him in the Pro Bowl for one hit. I think he has the heart to be great, but let;s not expect too much too soon.

NCDolphan said:
I think we all need to calm down and let Bua develop into a good player, and not put him in the Pro Bowl for one hit. I think he has the heart to be great, but let;s not expect too much too soon.
Ive been preaching exactly that all over Miami this past week...

as nice as the hit was he's going to drift off into obscurity again tonight. you hadn't heard his name before last week and chances are he won't make a monstorous play tonight and therefore will be forgotten tomorrow.

like any athlete the question is always: "what have you done for me lately?"

InMyChambers said:
as nice as the hit was he's going to drift off into obscurity again tonight. you hadn't heard his name before last week and chances are he won't make a monstorous play tonight and therefore will be forgotten tomorrow.

like any athlete the question is always: "what have you done for me lately?"

I believe he has been hurt and that was the first game he was active.

Tony "Badd-***" Bua

“I love getting hit; I love hitting people,†Bua says.

Back
Top Bottom