Boomer Esiason: "Dolphins don't have a chance" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer Esiason: "Dolphins don't have a chance"

Fintastic1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On the morning show Esiason made a comment which went something to the effect of "the Dolphins don't have a chance".

Is this dude just hating or what? What kind of prediction is that? He should be more careful about how he picks teams. No respect! What's better is that all the analysts on post game shows said how awful Brett Favre looked with interceptions but nobody at all, that I've heard of, has given the Fins any credit. I love it!

Better to fly under the radar with our defense. But damn our offense has to get better!

I think it is just stupid to say. Even a poor team has a chance to win in the NFL if their opponent makes enough mistakes.

Heh. Boomer is an epic dbag. He's had an agenda against the Dolphins ever since it was made blatantly obvious that Marino was an infinitely better QB than he was. I've learned to tune him out for the past decade or however long they've been shoving his ignorant *** in front of a microphone.

No offense, but this is like the 3rd thread on this. Boomer is a tool. Who cares what he thinks? If he keeps picking us to lose, we will keep winning.

we were due overdue for a win like this
if we beat the jets twice id be content

fine now everyone jump on the jets again now, phins will just keep getting better as the season goes on, you want to be great late in the season, you want to improve and win as many games as you can now

Anyways i figured a thread on this would be stupid but heres some more from vikings fans... prior to the game

truthbold 9-15-2010 3:26 PM
Well ... at least quoting last year's stats is based on 16 weeks of football. All you giddy fish-heads are squirting in your pants and making predictions based on the 60 minutes of football you watched us play against one of the best defenses in the league.
I honestly can't wait to watch Favre and the Vikings light your defense up like Times Square on Sunday ... It's going to be so ugly ... and yet, so beautiful! Let's say 34 - 16 Vikings. And here's the best part ... It's the national game at 1:00 !!

Contento 9/15/10 11:46 am
thevikingnation.proboards.com
Chris Cook playing vs. Dolphins?
No need to rush them back against worthless Chad Henne. We held the Aints to 14 with this same group of guys.

He was overhyped enough that they cut Pat White and let Pennington test free agency, this kid doesn't look like a franchise QB by any stretch.

Stop the run, force Henne to pass, win.

Demi - vikingsmessageboard.com
Tuesday sept 14
Match up is too much in the Vikings favor. Henne is nothing to be afraid of.
Vikes 17
Dolphins 6
Favre struggles again.

I heard him say this and I changed the channel right away. As an analyst, you need to use your words more wisely.

time for boomer to eat a boatload of crow or eee oil fed tuna

Hey Boomer take your left hand and go **** yourself

Phins are 2 and 0

Back
Top Bottom