Boomer Esiason= moron | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer Esiason= moron

What is so stupid is that Cleveland is a 2.5 point FAVORITE. "What a maroon. What a nincowpoop." -Bugs Bunny

What is so stupid is that Cleveland is a 2.5 point FAVORITE. "What a maroon. What a nincowpoop." -Bugs Bunny

My point was if Cleveland was favored how is it an upset picking them. And Boomer does bother me I listen to him here in NY talking up the jets and downplaying teams like miami

If I recall correctly, the opening line did have the Fins as favorites. Betting must have flipped it and maybe Boomer didn't look at the updates.

Herm Edwards picked the browns in the on lose your out...

The large majority of the "experts" picked Cleveland to win. About 80% of the ESPN expert picks went to Cleveland and all of the NFL.com experts picked Cleveland. In short: Boomer isn't the only moron out there.

Boomer's no stroll in the park (neither Bozo "Boomers" for that matter) but as far as the atrocious state of agendist media slugs out there, he's far from the worst.

The large majority of the "experts" picked Cleveland to win. About 80% of the ESPN expert picks went to Cleveland and all of the NFL.com experts picked Cleveland.

Translation: 100% of "experts" watch so little of Miami and Cleveland's games that they made a lazy prediction based on their first impulses. "Trent Richardson = good. Jeff Ireland = bad."

They can barely bring themselves to show our highlights.

I hope he picks the Colts next week, things worked out well last week don't change a thing....

Back
Top Bottom