Boomer Esiason talks about Wanny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer Esiason talks about Wanny

The article could be worse, not bad for boomer.

And all of this happened while he is looking at two quarterbacks who could be the same player. The need for psychotherapy in the Miami head coach's office is apparent.

He loses much credibility here because these two QB's have very few similarities..

I didn't think he could even read/write anymore. He's spent more time on his back than Jenna Jameson

FiN.in.RI said:
The article could be worse, not bad for boomer.

He loses much credibility here because these two QB's have very few similarities..

Seems to me he is comparing their overall talent levels.
Regardless of differences in their play that Feeley may be just as mediocre a QB as Fiedler.

I think some of you guys jump down these media guys throats for nothing sometimes. Granted there are some real idiots in the media but every time any sports commentator says anything objective about the fins hordes of posters on here go apesh!t on them.

Feeley hasn't knocked anybody's socks off yet with his performances so he's still a wildcard at this point. Anyone that points at the fins QB position as a question mark is pointing out a valid question and they are NOT being biased anti Fins!

buddy, how many times has boomer been to camp?? "Dont com at me with sometimes people jump down the medias throats blah blah" I prefaced this by saying i dont like Esiason ..go bait someonelse you chooch..

Finfan or no Finfan, Esiason is a moron.

FiN.in.RI said:
buddy, how many times has boomer been to camp?? "Dont com at me with sometimes people jump down the medias throats blah blah" I prefaced this by saying i dont like Esiason ..go bait someonelse you chooch..

I'm not baiting anybody.
It's the truth.
Just flip through all the threads on this board flaming ANY journalist or sportscaster that brings up any question mark to watch on the Fins team.
You'll find the henchmen coming out of the wordwork to post what an idiot they are.

Sorry, but if you were offended by my last post which did'nt rip anyone personally then maybe you realize that you are one of these above "chooches".

Ah.....it's not as bad as I expected. I've just come to expect all the doom and gloom in the world when it comes to reporters. As has been posted, many of them have not been to camp and are just rehashing the news from months ago. I will take the reports I have seen here from Finsflurry and Section et al.... as a more realistic review of where they are at now and what the season looks like.

Trekbiz said:
I'm not baiting anybody.
It's the truth.
Just flip through all the threads on this board flaming ANY journalist or sportscaster that brings up any question mark to watch on the Fins team.
You'll find the henchmen coming out of the wordwork to post what an idiot they are.

Sorry, but if you were offended by my last post which did'nt rip anyone personally then maybe you realize that you are one of these above "chooches".
:lol:

You posted it right after I posted mine so it was directed at me therefore i took offense.. i never dissed any sportscasters ever on this board except boomer, just because i really dont like him.. go watch some more star trek.. "beam me up chooch!" heh

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Feeley can throw an out pass.
and an accurate 30 yard laser. Fiedler? Well lets just say he 's good at the dump-offs :roflmao:

But Yea they are almost the SAME PLAYER, right captain chooch?

Back
Top Bottom