Boomer Grigsby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer Grigsby

alen1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been asked already but it has Grigsby a linebacker on Miamidolphins.com. I thought he was a fullback. When did he change positions?

Grigsby was originally a LB but thought he could see time as a FB for the chiefs, i know this because i watched the Chiefs training camp show on HBO. I also remember him saying that he wanted to move to FB because he wanted to hit more people. This was one of my favorite signings this off season and one of my favorite guys to watch on the show so I cant wait to see him in a dolphins uniform, any time you bring in a guy that likes to hit people its going to be fun to watch.

Grigsby was originally a LB but thought he could see time as a FB for the chiefs, i know this because i watched the Chiefs training camp show on HBO. I also remember him saying that he wanted to move to FB because he wanted to hit more people. This was one of my favorite signings this off season and one of my favorite guys to watch on the show so I cant wait to see him in a dolphins uniform, any time you bring in a guy that likes to hit people its going to be fun to watch.

Sweet thanks for the insight. Welcome to the boards. Glad to have you here.

Btw you should check out Keith Davis's video on him hitting players, theres a thread around here on it. I believe its on the second page.

Heres the thread of the highlights.

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215862

I dont see how Grigsby is anymore limited than Mauia who has played little FB.

I can't wait to see our special teams play next season....they SHOULD be amonst the best in the NFL.

Ozzy rules!!

i think grigsby is borderline psychotic lol i saw him on NFL network once the guy throws his body around and he loves to hit people which is always fun to watch i really like this signing

Dudes, im pretty sure he was on the bubble last season in KC...its far from a sure thing he'll be on the 53 roster.

Back
Top Bottom