Boomer on the pregame | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer on the pregame

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Anybody see the pregame show this morning where they were discussing QB MVP's.

Dan made a comment well I have the records. Boomer then says a few minute later "How many SB rings do you have Dan". Don't htink Dan thought it was really funny, then he came back with "How many do you have Boomer", and oif course then Shannen pipes in and says "How many do I have, I win"

I know it was all done in fun but Dan dind't seem to appreciate it too much.

lol! Thank god for Shannon..

Boomer always acts like a ptetentious ***..

The reason they said that was Boomer said Peyton Manning was gonna break Dan's records....and Dan said hey at least i got some records.

boomer says alot of stuff and i dont ever remember him making any accurate predictions on anything... he just gives his opinion

dolphinsfan69 said:
The reason they said that was Boomer said Peyton Manning was gonna break Dan's records....and Dan said hey at least i got some records.

The reason Dan said that at least he has records to break is because Boomer said the reason why Dan wasn't suggesting Peyton for MVP is because he could break his records. Dan said that was not true and that's when he said what he said.

I think both guys just like jabbin each other.. If i had their $$$.. i wouldnt care what anyone said. I thought they both could have a laugh!

Boomer's the most over rated qb to be in the booth. Dan Fouts is much better than he ever thought of being and yet he doesn't own a ring either. Not having a championship and being the best at your position has got to be difficult though. Look at Barry Sanders. Do you realize how badly he would have destroyed the rushing record if he stuck around, but it goes to Emmitt Smith instead who had train size holes to run through in Dallas. Not taking anything away from him but because he holds the records and has the championships does that make him the best? If so why does everyone look at Jim Brown and Earl Campell instead. Dan is the man and everyone knows it. Collinsworth made a good comment today that Big Ben was more like a young Brady with his efficient play more than Marino who burst onto the scene and just dominated. Dan was sick! Put a defence and a half way decent running game behind him and they would have dynastied the 80's. Man I need to go back to School because my spelling sucks. Go Fins...

Back
Top Bottom