Boomer rated V.Wilfork as the 6th best DT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer rated V.Wilfork as the 6th best DT

Originally posted by rafael

Not to bust your chops, but I've seen your posts advocating the selection of Carey and taking plays off was the knock on Carey as well. Do you also assume that Carey will take plays off in the pros?

Carey may well take plays off in the pros.

I'm not arguing that ... I was making the point that Boomer ranks Wilfork low because of that.

I would love Wilfork or Carey on this team, regardless.

Thanks all - it's tough, but all this draft work for Muck is keeping me active.

I think that Carey has to a strong possibility for Miami because of his versatility. We are clearly looking for a T who can play quickly and who can move across to G. That's Carey. If he's on his game, the upside is there. I think Rick plays it safe - Evans, Carey, even Mike Clayton - nothing from leftfield.

Originally posted by Boomer
Thanks all - it's tough, but all this draft work for Muck is keeping me active.

I think that Carey has to a strong possibility for Miami because of his versatility. We are clearly looking for a T who can play quickly and who can move across to G. That's Carey. If he's on his game, the upside is there. I think Rick plays it safe - Evans, Carey, even Mike Clayton - nothing from leftfield.

We'll see how it turns out. I just think Carey is the opposite of safe. I think he has more bust potential than I'm comfortable with in a 1st rounder.

Originally posted by finsnchips
It is Boomer's opinion (an opinion that we all value).

Umm...no, in this case I do NOT value his opinion, as he is quite certainly wrong.

Back
Top Bottom