Boomer @ssSuckerson just picks the jets to win. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer @ssSuckerson just picks the jets to win.

And ironically Marino always seems to pick the Dolphins. I like Esiason, but Shannon Sharpe is awful.

Damn, you people would start cursing Marino's name if he picked against us. Get a life.

I have never seen Boomer picked MIA...

even if MIA was 10-0, and the Jets 0-10...

djfresh47 said:
And ironically Marino always seems to pick the Dolphins. I like Esiason, but Shannon Sharpe is awful.

Actually, Marino doesn't always pick the Dolphins. Last year, he didn't.

djfresh47 said:

2 out of the 3 picks go to the Dolphins. I liked those odds considering the one that picked the Jets was a Jet Player. :rolleyes:

Just his opinion guys. I wudnt let it bother you. Esiason is ok in my books. Hes ex jet player which may swing his judgement but who cares really?

It seems like most of these sportscasters who were former players always have some kind of sentimental feelings for their old teams...I guess its like some unsaid rule or something like that. I really could care less what they think though... GO PHINS!!!

AshThePhinsFan said:
It seems like most of these sportscasters who were former players always have some kind of sentimental feelings for their old teams...I guess its like some unsaid rule or something like that. I really could care less what they think though... GO PHINS!!!

That's what it seems like, and everyone is obviously gunning against the Dolphins if they pick the other team to win. It is a road division game, against a good team, I could see why Esiason picked the Jets. Shannon Sharpe is the worst broadcaster, I really can barely understand the mindless garbage that comes out of his mouth. Easily one of the best trash talkers while he played though.

SanDiegoDolphan said:
I agree but I mean in general Boomer is just a miserable person.

The Dolphins made him that way.Its no wonder he holds a grudge.:tongue:

BTW the smart bet is to pick the Jets but I am not smart so I am picking the Fins.

OMG somebody didn't pick us!!

Everybody start a thread!!

Back
Top Bottom