Boomer VS Marino | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer VS Marino

clajoie_7

Starter
Reaction score
Did anyone catch Boomer's jerk off comments towards Marino yesterday? I missed the initial comment and came in late to Marino saying something along the lines of how many rings do you have and at least I have records. What was the story?

Boomer shouldn't talk....He never won the big one either...HE only went once and like Marino, lost. At least Marino is the man and owns almost every dam passing record! Boomer doesn't even have THAT to show for himself.

Boomer was still a solid QB. One of the best play-action QBs ever.

It's all contrived between Marino and Boomer. The show is trying to create some type of buzz on a show that ain't worthy of it.

phinman1 said:
It's all contrived between Marino and Boomer. The show is trying to create some type of buzz on a show that ain't worthy of it.
Yeap. Its all in ratings.

Boomer was a good QB, but he seems like he has an axe to grind with Marino. He is always making comments. I appears to me that he is envious?

What was the fuss about? Remember last year when Deion told Dan & Boomer they were bad fathers because they didn't tell their kids about crack and heroine etc? That was hilarious. I thought Boomer & Dan were going to chin the idiot.

It was classic last week when Boomer said to Dan "Let's talk about the Monday night Meltdown", and Dan says, "Let's talk about the fake spike"

Back
Top Bottom