Boomer.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer....

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
what is your take on Will Hunter...CB of Syracuse...

I might be doing a piece on him around here...

and I wanted to know your thoughts...would be drafted? A guess on a round, etc.?

Rob, I've not seen 'Cuse this year, so I can't say on this years performances. Last year he looked like a guy who could bring the wood, but couldn't play man, thus not really suiting us. He also doesn't seem the sharpest tool in the box - you know when you watch a guy and you just think that he doesn't have the football brain - Hunter is that guy. He's not overly quick and if memory serves me, he has had some sort of neck problem that brings about loss of vision or severe headaches or something. I don't see him being drafted at all. I have no idea if there was any prognosis of the condition in terms of being able to play, but he might suit a purpose as a simple FA ST hitter, although we have McGarraghan and Gamble to do that.

No worries mate - apologies that I haven't seen him in '02.

For what its worth, Sporting News did not list him in their top 40 CB's. PFW has him as the 44th best CB with an undrafted free agent grade. Kiper has him as the 67th CB and Frank Coyle puts him 61st. Size 5'11-185, 4.6

Back
Top Bottom