Boston Enjoy's Reunion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Enjoy's Reunion

"He's got a little juice going on," Sullivan said. "I can see shades of 2001."
Love this quote

IF being the key word this guys attitude stays positive he'll beast all year!

No worries here, it is training camp and i will bet you when the pads gets straped on that is when you will see him shine.

I just can't wait to watch him sling shot them Patsies D-backs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Boston will be a big threat for DB's this is alot of improvement form the last camps and he is showing that this is somehting he wants badly. 2001 Boston here we come.

Yo, 34Williams! What asylum did you have to go to in order to get that pick? Who the freak are those psychos?

34RWilliams said:
"He's got a little juice going on," Sullivan said. "I can see shades of 2001."
Love this quote

"He's got a little juice going on" --yeah, no **** sherlock :lol:

finregime said:
Yo, 34Williams! What asylum did you have to go to in order to get that pick? Who the freak are those psychos?

That would be Slipknot, at Roadrunnerrecords.com

slipknot is a great band, their visual presence doesn't do their music justice. CW, that is a great pic of those loser Kings. Webber having no heart and Floppy Divac as the cowardly lion is dead on. Lake Show all the way.

Samphin said:
slipknot is a great band, their visual presence doesn't do their music justice. CW, that is a great pic of those loser Kings. Webber having no heart and Floppy Divac as the cowardly lion is dead on. Lake Show all the way.
Hell yeah man :cool:

Back
Top Bottom