Bowl games - Players to watch | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl games - Players to watch

Fromm really only seems to throw one ball, and to be fair he throws it pretty perfectly most of the time, the back of the shoulder outside the numbers throw. Whenever he is asked to throw something a little different he struggles. There is so many things I don't like with this kid, it's just because he plays for that lot. He doesn't have any tools in his box to deal with pass rush, he's got an average arm, I've not seen him make all the throws. He's woeful when it rains, heaven knows what he would be like in the snow in Green bay or Gillete stadium. I think he may declare, because he's not said he's staying yet, I also think Kirby Smart's may not have guaranteed him the starters job next year because he may have lost some patience with the kid.

Guess I'm talking to myself right now, lol, no one else watching the Sugar Bowl ?

I really like 2 players from Baylor. Defensive Lineman, James Lynch, who's an extremely versatile lineman and fits the scheme Miami runs. WR, Denzel Mims, another long and lean, but talented wideout. Needs to improve his route running but is a damn good player with an incredible catch radius.

I really like 2 players from Baylor. Defensive Lineman, James Lynch, who's an extremely versatile lineman and fits the scheme Miami runs. WR, Denzel Mims, another long and lean, but talented wideout. Needs to improve his route running but is a damn good player with an incredible catch radius.

I've seen a few Baylor games and been really impressed with Mims, it is such a deep WR class this year, he could be a good pick up in the later rounds. There are others ahead of him though for me that make me not want to give up too much for him.

I've seen a few Baylor games and been really impressed with Mims, it is such a deep WR class this year, he could be a good pick up in the later rounds. There are others ahead of him though for me that make me not want to give up too much for him.
I read something today, saying expectation is, he could run a 4.3 at the combine. Good player and I agree a mid round possibility in such a deep WR class.

Now I know why kindley played in that Georgia game despite everyone else sitting it out.

god that’s a bad atblete.

Baylor coach better strike while the irons hot. I’d be irate if my nfl team was hiring that. They couldn’t even play with Georgia’s 2 deep lol.

boy is that conference an eye sore.

Jonathon Taylor may end up the best pro in that rose bowl game. I love his patience his acceleration he presses the los his lateral quicks and his vision. Although I’m not sure if his vision is better than his patience. I think there’s meat on the bone pass catcher wise also.

kid though will find the pine if he keeps putting the ball on tbe ground.

Last edited:
The freshman wr for Georgia Perkins I guess it was was probably the best pro prospect on the field in the sugar. He looks the part.

Also give me tbe bama left tackle leatherwood over the right tackle easily. The right tackle doesn’t have knee bend. I’ve seen wills projected top 15. Hell no.

and I will take Jeudy as the top wr in the class.

Question for the board. McKinney or antoine Winfield? McKinney plays a little light as a tackler at safety but man is he assignment sound and he’s willing.

Winfield in that bowl game scheme wise was rarely near the action. Although I did see a couple flashes. They just played a very soft ask of him.

I also like Bateman the WRs quick acceleration. He’s got a real nice 2nd gear to him that his teammate who is largely one speed doesnt possess.

Kentucky og Logan stenberg looks good .. was pulled for few series because of unsportsmanlike penalty. Solid..I think hoops mentioned him as being good looking player

Wasn’t me. That bowl game was the first time I’ve ever seen the kid but he’s definitely a people mover.

Wasn’t me. That bowl game was the first time I’ve ever seen the kid but he’s definitely a people mover.
Your right Hoops..I believe it was Slimm who posted keep an eye on him..

Biadazs and Stenberg are known to be nasty type OL. Woukdnt be a bad idea to see them next to each other om our OL if Gailey likes the old school stuff.

Back
Top Bottom