Bowl games - Players to watch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl games - Players to watch

This national semi is a joke and so is this fraud team from that crap conference being in it. The committee done gave the audience a dunce cap game

And so is jalen hurts as a pro prospect. A joke
A joke for sure and a fraud.

I'm a huge Tua fan, but honestly I don't know what I would do with our pick if I had to chose between the two of the. Tua has the years of production but the hip injury changes things, Burrow's only knock is the one year production, but my god how can you knock him for that when you are seeing what he's done all season long, especially in these huge games. Cincy have the easiest decision ever to make, it really could have been us, as you say.

Yeah, it would be tough but due to the injury got to go with Joe. Now, if Tua didn’t have this hip injury I would be drafting him.

I do hope that Tua fully recovers in time. I’m fine with taking him at 5.

As for bowl game prospects that damn off ball lb for penn state is a wow player. I don’t even think he knows what he’s doing yet. #11 is a monster.

Give me him and his tight end teammate in 2021. It’s criminal how poor they are at using that tight end at penn state scheme wise.

I think chiasson is showing you some of that versatilty in his game. Rush and drop.

He also had multiple nice rush snaps against the Georgia tackles in that game.

As for bowl game prospects that damn off ball lb for penn state is a wow player. I don’t even think he knows what he’s doing yet.

Give me him and his tight end teammate in 2021.
Parsons and Freiermuth would be lovely. Parsons was causing havoc out there today.

How I wish we could. Did you see Freiermuth level those DB’s today? We need that on our roster. Parsons was terrorizing Rb, and QB all game too.

I’d take em both right now as in this year even top 10 for parsons top 20 for feirmuth and in 2 years murder cats with em.

Move over Jerome baker lol

I’d take em both right now as in this year even top 10 for parsons top 20 for feirmuth and in 2 years murder cats with em.

Move over Jerome baker lol
They say Parsons is new at playing defense too. That he played offensive positions before transitioning to LB. they claim he’s still raw, tons of potential there.

They say Parsons is new at playing defense too. That he played offensive positions before transitioning to LB. they claim he’s still raw, tons of potential there.

I saw something that said de and rb. But new to off ball lb. well my man you done made the right choice.

That kids got college defensive player of the year in 2020 written on him. Like I said I don’t even think he knows what he’s doing yet.

Last edited:
This national semi is a joke and so is this fraud team from that crap conference being in it. The committee done gave the audience a dunce cap game

Unleash Jalen!

I heard Lincoln Riley was a genius. Forgotten more about football than Saban will ever know - and he’s only 15 years old!

The Big 12 is a joke. We all knew that though.

Hurts looks like he did when he used to face SEC teams. He isnt horrible, but he isnt as special as people started to think. Anyone playing that Big 12 schedule would look good.

Back
Top Bottom