Bradford Exchange /sig series/6 gold plates,Last one auto'd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bradford Exchange /sig series/6 gold plates,Last one auto'd

craig

Practice Squad
Reaction score
6 Dan Marino Dolphins Plates Bradford Exchange
With Certificates of Authenticity

Unlimited Gold Signature Series

Includes: 3000 yard seasons, 521 yards in a game, 420 Touchdown's, 61 - 361 yards, 5084 yard season 1984,last one 4,967 completions AUTOGRAPHED (Dan Marino 13) Limited firing and not made again!

All have never been on display or out of foam packaging... Only opened to check and make sure there was no damage..(make offer) also have a replica mami full size helmet autod chambers rookie ,with pic and coa..signed cc #84 it was done in ny at a signing.. its real people!! got to much of this stuff and its gotta go,no room for it! also have us mint proof coins from 99 to 03(can make a set from 99 to 03 but the second set will b from 2000 to 2003 .. all n orginal boxes and what they was shipped n by priority mail..all r stamped S and in plastic holders as was from the gov , when i purchased them...come with coa and not damaged!!!! this stuff needs to go guys and im giving my fellow fin fans first crack, if not going on ebay .. any questions mail me here or we can chat on the phone..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom