brady has all day, Tanne nearly decapitated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady has all day, Tanne nearly decapitated

kmev827!

Rookie
Reaction score
The difference in the amount of time Brady has to throw compared to Tannehill is glaring. I don't even think Brady will have to wash his uniform after this game whereas Tannehill maybe lost ten years on his life. Both our lines got completely owned all day. Pathetic.

The difference in the amount of time Brady has to throw compared to Tannehill is glaring. I don't even think Brady will have to wash his uniform after this game whereas Tannehill maybe lost ten years on his life. Both our lines got completely owned all day. Pathetic.

Yep :-(

pats cheat. no way this happens in any other stadium. guarantee they are cheating.

He got rocked all day. Our receivers don't get open either. He made a few bad throws today but he's a rookie and needs to be absolutely perfect on every throw. He threw a beautiful pass to binns which should've been a TD.

pats cheat. no way this happens in any other stadium. guarantee they are cheating.

I said that long before they got caught. Now they are so different at home you just know they are doing something. Belicheat cheated on his wife and family and in his job. Who thinks he would just turn clean all of a sudden? No way.

What the hell are u guys talking about are we still on the filming thing from years ago lol. So thats why an undrafted free agent who has barely played all year manhandled our line ok

What did you guys expect? Weve only spent 2 first round picks on offensive lineman, we just need 3 more drafts and the line will be complete.

You know, until we let some of those players walk. But its okay, we can spend more first round picks on offensive lineman to replace those who leave.

In the last game against NE the defense played decently, and put a lot of pressure on Brady. The offense was okay; just needed to score a few more points for a win. That muffed punt snap that gave NE an easy TD didn't help. With the playcalling being more creative recently, I fully expected Miami to win this rematch. WTH happened? No offense, no defense, no playing for pride and a non-losing season, nothing!

I think that this rebuilding process is going to take a lot longer than expected!

Back
Top Bottom