Brady's punishment for Deflategate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady's punishment for Deflategate

Call me nuts but this is HOF tarnish type stuff.

Brady and Bilicheat will get into the HOF surrounded by Spygate and Deflategate.

What makes this different than say Bonds/Sosa and the roids?:idk:

100k fine seems fair. 0 games suspended. Anything more than that would be atrocious.

100k fine seems fair. 0 games suspended. Anything more than that would be atrocious.

Make sure to wipe your chin off when you're done with Mr. Brady. Matt Ryan will be waiting.

Hopefully he's suspended will make my day.

anything spoken on for Belichick at all? or is he free of anything

well if you go by the report , he is completely exonerated in deflategate.
Not much the league can do if they base it on the report.
It would be like fining philbin for Jordon failing a drug test

well if you go by the report , he is completely exonerated in deflategate.
Not much the league can do if they base it on the report.
It would be like fining philbin for Jordon failing a drug test

Yet Peyton was suspended by the NFL (Bullygate) beacuse he did not have control over his team.

This would also apply to Bilicheat. (Spygate came before Bullygate so the new rules would apply).

Honestly, and this is not because I hate the Pats but I would expect the same punishment handed down to Bilicheat (1-year suspension) and Brady (1-year suspension for with holding infromation relevant to the investigation and basically lying).

Plus fines and loss of draft picks.

----------------------------------------------------

New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton has been suspended for one year, the team will lose its second round pick in 2012 and '13 and pay $500,000 as a result of the NFL's bounty investigation, the league announced Wednesday.

Former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, who orchestrated the program, has been suspended from the NFL indefinitely. Saints general manager Mickey Loomis faces an eight-game suspension. Saints assistant head coach Joe Vitt is also suspended without pay for the first six games of the 2012 season

-------------------------------------------

Really when it comes down to it. Patriots lose 2016 and 2017 second round picks. $500,000 fine. Bilicheat suspended for one year. Patriots GM faces eight-game suspension.

Brady suspended eight-games up to a year for enticing staff to alter the balls. (Plus lying and witholding information relevant to the investigation).

I'm sure Commish will consult with Kraft before all of this goes down.

This goes hand in hand with what the Saints got.

**** should strip the Super Bowl title as well.

All the way to the HOF for these idiots.

Yet Peyton was suspended by the NFL (Bullygate) beacuse he did not have control over his team.

This would also apply to Bilicheat. (Spygate came before Bullygate so the new rules would apply).

Honestly, and this is not because I hate the Pats but I would expect the same punishment handed down to Bilicheat (1-year suspension) and Brady (1-year suspension for with holding infromation relevant to the investigation and basically lying).

Plus fines and loss of draft picks.

----------------------------------------------------

New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton has been suspended for one year, the team will lose its second round pick in 2012 and '13 and pay $500,000 as a result of the NFL's bounty investigation, the league announced Wednesday.

Former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, who orchestrated the program, has been suspended from the NFL indefinitely. Saints general manager Mickey Loomis faces an eight-game suspension. Saints assistant head coach Joe Vitt is also suspended without pay for the first six games of the 2012 season

-------------------------------------------

Really when it comes down to it. Patriots lose 2016 and 2017 second round picks. $500,000 fine. Bilicheat suspended for one year. Patriots GM faces eight-game suspension.

Brady suspended eight-games up to a year for enticing staff to alter the balls. (Plus lying and witholding information relevant to the investigation).

I'm sure Commish will consult with Kraft before all of this goes down.

This goes hand in hand with what the Saints got.

**** should strip the Super Bowl title as well.

All the way to the HOF for these idiots.

The difference is the report exonerated bb. You cannot do an investigation and then go completely against what it comes up with.
BelichEh will not get suspended. Your living in a fantasy world if you think that's happening
Payton got suspended because he knew about what was going on and let ithe happen.
This report concludes, bb had no knowledge that this happened ,, big difference ..

The difference is the report exonerated bb. You cannot do an investigation and then go completely against what it comes up with.
BelichEh will not get suspended. Your living in a fantasy world if you think that's happening.

Ok an the bullygate investigation provide Sean Payton was clueless about what was going on in his locker room as well.

Yet the commish still took him out.

Ok an the bullygate investigation provide Sean Payton was clueless about what was going on in his locker room as well.

That report said he was aware of program and let it continue ,, it never said he was clueless about it.

You guys keep referring bountygate as bullygate

$100K fine.

Doubt he gets suspended based on "more probable than not" evidence.
Apparently you have no clue what that means. You've been listening to too much espn

Apparently you have no clue what that means. You've been listening to too much espn

I think ESPN has been very hard on Brady. Even homer Skip Bayless was saying brady gets 8 games and Belichek gets 4. The only guy at ESPN going easy is Brucshi

I think it would be wise of the league to send a strong message since your messing with integrity of the game, Brady said so himself in the beginning of the investigation. Do I think they will, more than likely not, which will just open it up for more teams to consider cheating and weighing potential consequences in the big picture if they get caught.

Back
Top Bottom