Brandon London..I have never wanted a guy to succeed so bad. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon London..I have never wanted a guy to succeed so bad.

dolphinator86

You are TERMINATED!!
Reaction score
I am serious i have never wanted a football player on my Miami Dolphins to succeed so bad. I think he is exactly what we need a big physical wide receiver and has been great on ST.

I dont know why I want him to succeed so badly I watch his interviews and watch him play and he has won me over even though he doesn't see the field much on offense he is slowly becoming a favorite for me. He is charismatic and has an energy that this young team needs.

He is from my neck of the woods and his dad is the coach at a local university who is playing for the championship this Friday good luck Mike :woot:.

Good luck Brandon i hope you get some action in the last 2 weeks and the PLAYOFFS :up:. I will be pulling for you.

I feel exactly the same way about London. The guy really wants to win and be a big contributor for the team. You can see it in his fire and intensity.

The coaches seem to have a lot of faith in the kid.I really believe in time Brandon will be a become a real plus for us. He has good size and that is something we lack at the position.

I want to see him get on a roll and catch a few balls. He could be a big spark for the team to rally around.

Yeah, the kid is always pumped when playing ST, but to be honest...ive seen him in person, and hes not all that big...hes tall

Being from New York, i have seen alot of brandon from when he was on the practice squad for the giants. I have seen a few of their practices and when brandon got a chance he often failed to take advantage of it. He was dropping passes in team practices and when he was just running routes with the quarterbacks.

I also spent some time with him at a bowling event that was hosted by david tyree. I worked for tyree's agent so i was their helpin out. He really is just a normal kid, a little immature though. He has a ****y presence about himself.

However, i hope he does well with the fins. I dont see it happening in my honest opinion but as long as he keeps bringing fire on the ST then he's fine by me.

I am neutral on London. I am still upset about Hagan, I wanted so bad for him to do well. I was on his bandwaggon from the Combine, and I was overjoyed when we landed him in the third. I even read articals comparing him to Jerry Rice. I knew he would be a fantastic reciever for us for many years.

We are all wrong once in a while, but then again, I wanted Cedric Benson over Ronnie Brown

:foundout:

is he EVER going to have a catch?

i remember ONE in the last 5 games.

why is this guy so hyped? i dont get it. he hasnt had ONE
big play and i bet he hasnt had 4 catches so far.

so why all this hype? he's out there a few times a game but
NEVER gets his name called for anything.

i dont give a rats rear end about the name on the back of the jersey,
i just want SOMEBODY to finally stand up and be a guy who can
consistantly get in the endzone.

14 td passes in 14 games, and at least 4-5 have been to rb's!

cant believe we still have folks who dont see wr as a need. we
are DAMND LUCKY to be where we are right now. but this 14 td
thing will not make it with next years schedule. there is some
firepower in our oponents for 2009 and if we cant score points
once again, we will be back to lovable losers.

is he EVER going to have a catch?

i remember ONE in the last 5 games.

why is this guy so hyped? i dont get it. he hasnt had ONE
big play and i bet he hasnt had 4 catches so far.

so why all this hype? he's out there a few times a game but
NEVER gets his name called for anything.

i dont give a rats rear end about the name on the back of the jersey,
i just want SOMEBODY to finally stand up and be a guy who can
consistantly get in the endzone.

14 td passes in 14 games, and at least 4-5 have been to rb's!

cant believe we still have folks who dont see wr as a need. we
are DAMND LUCKY to be where we are right now. but this 14 td
thing will not make it with next years schedule. there is some
firepower in our oponents for 2009 and if we cant score points
once again, we will be back to lovable losers.

Ok then can you name a bad play by him then?

i like him too, just would like to see him get a few chances.

Ehhh, there are alot of guys that are just like london so I can't get that much more excited about him. I want him to succeed because he is a Dolphin. But in all honesty, I just want the team to win regardless of who is on the field.

The one I wanted to succeed, Ronnie Brown. Thank God that worked. Ted Ginn is my other, hes getting there. As for London, love the passion he plays with.

i really don't forsee this guy ever doing much. maybe it's just me.

I like London too--the guy really strikes me as someone who wants to succeed very badly. I hope it happens here.

Back
Top Bottom