Brandon London shows humor on personal ideals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon London shows humor on personal ideals

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XOjxa27fwg&feature=related

I really like this guy.He looks like someone who could eventually challenge for a starting spot in '10,but he is also humble and human aswell,cause even though he makes like hundreds of thousands a year,yet still doesnt talk down to anyone or be snobby,so I really admire that,I hope he does become our starter one day if we dont draft a number 1 reciever this year,cause I LOVE Bess,but he just is not a starter,he is a slot guy.

haha brandon london is funny but i hope he can reach his full potiental.

I really like this guy.He looks like someone who could eventually challenge for a starting spot in '10,but he is also humble and human aswell,cause even though he makes like hundreds of thousands a year,yet still doesnt talk down to anyone or be snobby,so I really admire that,I hope he does become our starter one day if we dont draft a number 1 reciever this year,cause I LOVE Bess,but he just is not a starter,he is a slot guy.
The funniest part of that video? "...probably have her own money, cuz I'm not payin' for nuttin'...", and then the way that lady rolled her eyes @ 00:31 in response to it. She didn't like that answer at all...hahaha. That's right. Eat it, trick. Have your own money!

BTW, I like the first three picks of that mock. I don't know too much about college players other than what I've heard and read about, but the top priorities are LB, NT, and CB, and I hope those three are addressed with the first three picks.

Back
Top Bottom