Brandon London's Catch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon London's Catch

Xbrett82us

Starter
Reaction score
What an awesome catch, he only had one ten yard reception, but it came at a big time. He dove full extension for that ball.

The ******* Jet fans in front of me we're being real loud and obnoxious the entire game. They we're in our face chanting Defense. As soon as London caught that for the First time all the Fin Fans around got up and went ****ing nuts. They sat their ***** right back in their seats.

What a great day!!!

The ******* Jet fans in front of me we're being real loud and obnoxious the entire game. They we're in our face chanting Defense. As soon as London caught that for the First time all the Fin Fans around got up and went ****ing nuts. They sat their ***** right back in their seats.

What a great day!!!
HELL YEAH!!! :hi5:

anybody high on london i think he could develop into a decent wr

That was great. He sure looked like he had nice big Orande Gadsden hands on him.

When I saw the title of this thread, I came in to comment on how big his hands looked even from where I was sitting in the stadium last night, and how he reminded me of Gadsden.

He's got talent, and the fact that we kept him active over Wilford after Camarillo's injury says something. He's gonna be a lot better next year with a full offseason with the team.

I was trying to figure out who made this beautiful catch...especially when the announcer (Simms, or the other guy?) called him Landon. LOL

NOw i see what Sparano meant when he says this guy knows how to go after the ball like its his.......he extended and snatched that ball cleanly out of the air.......I think he will be a very good WR once he has a full offseason weight and training camp with us.

I like London. He also brings toughness and competitiveness to the table. Hopefully he will improve his route running and emerge as a solid backup receiver.

Back
Top Bottom