Brandon Londons Status | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Londons Status

54dolfan9923

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about Armstrong, Ginn, Bess, Hartline, Camarillo, and Turner on how well they've done. What about London?

And any chance of a team with 6 receivers?

Who knows at this point. Last year there were times Miami carried 4 and activated only 3 (most notably the wild-card game). I think Ginn, Bess, Turner, Camarillo - if fully healthy, and Hartline are safe bets to make the roster. One thing that stands out to me is Miami carried 6 OLB's last year, and with the entire corps being boosted with Jason Taylor and Cameron Wake, some of those guys, like Walden last year, will be your special teams players, which might limit the amount of roster space to carry a 6th WR, especially if one of them is a decent special teamer (Hartline - who was also picked based off feedback from the Henne workout tour) which makes it harder for guys like London and Armstrong to stick, unless they really standout come preseason. I'd say London has a better shot over Armstrong, but with Turner in the fold, he's probably one of the last ones to make it if he does. After all, he only tallied 7 catches last year counting the playoff game in which he had 4.

Everyone is talking about Armstrong, Ginn, Bess, Camarillo, and Turner on how well they've done. What about London?

london could be #7, you forgot Hartline.

Everyone is talking about Armstrong, Ginn, Bess, Hartline, Camarillo, and Turner on how well they've done. What about London?

Yes, Tony already said we may have 6 on the team this year.

Cam,Ginn,Bess, and one of the rooks "Turner" will be a lock.

london dosent impress me at all he has nice size but theres a lot of guys like him out there. armstrong on the other hand has killer speed that pos out when you watch tape

I think armstong and Hartline are going to get cut and our five will be Ginn, Cam, Bess, Turner, and London

Hartline is going to have to play his *** off on special teams to make it.
But from what we hear he might just do that

If he makes it, it will be his ST play. Problem is; There are only so many
"ST Demons" that can get a spot on the roster.

I could be wrong. I often am, but, I think Hartline is on the PS this year.

Put it in the bank, barring injury -- Ginn, Bess, Camarillo, Turner and Hartline are on the roster. Beyond that, Armstrong has the advantage over London.

Bottom line, London's chances are slim to none at this point IMO.

On the Aquavision video service on the Dolphins website there's a video of Sparano answering that question. He said that you sorta have to know what you are, and then explained that by that he meant that London was a standout special teams player, and to make the team he needs to remember that's his way to make the team and remind the coaches that he is a standout in that area.

I'm completely reading between the lines here, but from the sounds of it he has been trying very hard to impress as a receiver but that he probably isn't going to make the team on that. It almost sounded to me like he was saying that London needs to excel at special teams or risk not being on the team at all. Then again, I'm totally speculating, so make your own determination ... anyway, the video of him saying that is readily available ... I'm just too lazy to find it and link it, sorry. :D

Back
Top Bottom