Brandon Londons Status | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Londons Status

London will probably make the team for ST and his potential at WR. If any of the WRs in camp falter, he's a lock.

ginn, camarillo, bess, turner and the best on special teams during preseason games. what's left is sent to practice squad if possible or otherwise cut (unless al davis will give us a 2nd rounder for armstrong).

i was never that impressed with london to begin with. it just seems like everyone here is enamored with him for some reason

Everyone is talking about Armstrong, Ginn, Bess, Hartline, Camarillo, and Turner on how well they've done. What about London?

And any chance of a team with 6 receivers?

After picking Turner and Hartline, I don't see much faith in London. I will be shocked if he made the team.

I believe we will keep Wolford because of the cap, and playing some H-back.

We brought in London for his size, and probably to push Wilford, but now we have Turner. We can now axe Wilford and London.

We brought in London for his size, and probably to push Wilford, but now we have Turner. We can now axe Wilford and London.

After last season, I would have cut Wilford in a heartbeat. Now, I look at a $3M cap hit I do not want to take, and his playing some TE/H-back to replace Martin.

What a difference a season makes.

Last year the trifecta signs Wilford because we were so lacking in WRs. We were worried about just filling the roster spots with an under performing Ginn, an unwanted Camarillo, and an undrafted Bess.

This season the worry is the player with potential that might be cut.

Too many drops by London on easy passes gives Armstrong the edge.

After last season, I would have cut Wilford in a heartbeat. Now, I look at a $3M cap hit I do not want to take, and his playing some TE/H-back to replace Martin.

I'll take the cap hit, 3mil is really not that much. We have room under the cap, but no room for his roster spot. Either way we will have to pay the 3mil, so we might as well use his spot for someone that is going to contribute.

London was hopefully going to be our "big" threat in the red zone. We have Turner now, so he isn't needed for that. He was pretty good at special teams, but if Hartline can fill that role...then London gives us nothing.

Wilford is about cap hit and when the time is right he is long gone. London...I see some potential but not here. They will give Hartline and Turner as many chances possible to make it due to when they were drafted and they quit frankly have better upside.

Back
Top Bottom